Busted [2]

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning,

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Hyung, where are you?"

"Hyung, are you alright?"

"Hyung, are you hurt?"

"Hyung, are you lost?"

"Hyung, don't tell me...you and Wheein Noona..."

"Hyung, why aren't you answering me?"

"Hyung, I called you so many times...why aren't you picking up??"

"HYUNG !!! WHY NO REPLY ?! YOU WORRY ME !!"

 

Taehyung woke up and he saw so many LINE messages and missed calls from Jungkook, on his phone.

"Ohh...it's Jungkookie..." Taehyung murmured. He's half-awake. He slept on the sofa last night.

Wheein had already woke up. She's cleaning her stuff. "Oh...are you awake?" She looked at Taehyung.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Still 6:00 in the morning. Our flight is at 10:00 right?"

Taehyung nodded. He texted Jungkook.

"I'm here."

"WHERE? I CAN'T SEE YOU." Jungkook replied.

"Are you mad?" Taehyung asked.

"YOU STILL ASKING? STILL NOT TELLING ME WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT OR ... WHERE ARE YOU NOW EXACTLY HYUNG?" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung giggled. "Why why why...what's wrong Jungkookie? Is someone in our room right now?" Taehyung guessed.

"Namjoon Hyung." Jungkook replied shortly.

Just then Namjoon called Taehyung. Taehyung gave signal to Wheein to stay quiet. He answered the call very calmly. He said to Namjoon that he's outside to look for some fresh air and he's on his way back to the room.

"Are you going back to your room?" Wheein asked. She had already prepared Taehyung's stuff like his hoodie and slipper.

"Thank you...so we'll see at breakfast ?"  Taehyung smiled.

"Sure..." Wheein replied.

Taehyung then gave a light kiss to her and left.

BTS, MAMAMOO and also their crew, had breakfast at the hotel before leaving. After that they left the hotel straight to the airport. They could only buy some souvenirs at shops at the airport. They finished their schedule in Vietnam successfully.

 

Few days later,

[RBW Office, practice room]

"So..may I go watching Lil Boi and Louie Oppa?!" Wheein beg the manager.

"Yaaa !!! I was asking you last week to come but you said you couldn't ?!" Lil Boi complained.

"Well...thats....." Wheein looked back at her manager.

"Unni...I promise I won't create problem..." Wheein kept begging.

"The last time you asked permission from me...you gave that chaos...Hongdae...that kiddo...Vernon...." manager shook her head while looking at Louie.

Louie just nodded.

"Are you meeting someone at the show?" Lil Boi noticed something's fishy.

Wheein gulped." Oppa is so mean..." Wheein acted.

"Okay okay...you can go..." the manager said.

"Yes !!!!!" Wheein jumped around.

"Please bring her and take car of her..."manager said and then she left.

"Noona...but it us who want to perform...and we have to look after her???" Lil boi shouted but manager didn't listen.

Lil Boi looked at Wheein. She grinned happily.

"How about the rest of the members? Yongsun? Moonbyul? Hyejin?" Louie asked.

"They can't make it...." Wheein answered.

"You ! Don't go far away from us. Understand?" Lil Boi warned.

Wheein nodded.

Then four of them, including Geeks' manager, went to the venue.

 

[ALL FORCE ONE CONCERT]

They arrived at the venue in 45 minutes. They entered the venue. The hallway was so dark. While passing by, Wheein could see the crowd infront of the stage. A lot of people came to enjoy the show. The crowd were not only full of boys but also girls. 

"Oppa, is that all your fans?" Wheein asked innocently.

"Not really. BTS is also the guest for tonight..." Louie answered.

"But they don't look like their fans..." Wheein replied.

"Why? Do they look scary? It's a little bit different with SMTM right?" Louie asked.

Wheein nodded.

"They're probably not BTS fans...but Rap Monster and Suga fans...I heard Jhope and Supreme Boi also coming...they're pretty popular here..." Lil Boi said.

"Really?" Wheein asked.

"So they will include their Cypher, I guess." Lil Boi talked to Louie.

"It's your first time, Wheein?" Louie asked.

"Of course...ahhh I've should have gone with my members. They will love it !" Wheein half-shouted.

"Come..." Lil Boi pulled Wheein to follow him to the waiting room.

Wheein followed.

 

[At Geeks' waiting room]

Geeks duo were practicing their rap. Wheein talked to their manager.

"They're not doing their make-up?" Wheein asked.

"Look around, do you think they still need it?" The manager asked back.

The manager was quite harsh talking with Wheein. He was nice actually but somehow he hated whenever he needed to babysit someone beside his artists.

But Wheein kept giving him questions," Can I go to the crowd to watch the performance?" 

"Do I really need to answer that?" The Geeks' manager asked back sarcastically.

"But there's no monitor here. How can I watch?" Wheein complained.

Lil Boi heard that. "You can go to watch...but not into the crowd...Hyung will accompany you, won't you, Hyung?" Lil Boi persuaded his manager.

Geeks' manager sighed," Okay...you wait here till I come back..and we will go together...let's go..." the manager and Geeks duo went out to the backstage.

Wheein was left alone. But then, she got a call.

"TaeTae, where are you?" Wheein could hear noise from Taehyung's call.

"I'm at the East Gate...where are you?" Taehyung's half-shouted.

"I'm at the waiting room...room no 4. Geeks duo..." Wheein replied.

"Wait there...I'm coming..." TaeTae cut off the call.

Wheein's waiting for Taehyung outside. 5 minutes later, Taehyung showed off. Wheein waved to him. He reached into her and gave a light hug. Wheein's still flustered whenever Taehyung did a skinship with her. Taehyung and Wheein used perfect disguise at that night. There's no way audience would recognize them. 

HER : 

HIM : 

"The show's starting soon. C'mon !" Taehyung hold Wheein's hand.

Wheein obeyed and followed him. They went to the audience crowd. Taehyung fixed Wheein's cap.

"No one will recognize us. Besides, they will be very busy watching the show..." Taehyung assured Wheein but he actually assured himself.

Wheein fixed Taehyung's cap "Yaaaa....my boyfriend looks really cool tonight !" Wheein flattered Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed "Let's go finding the best spot for tonight's show ! Don't let go of my hands ! Hold tight !" Taehyung warned.

Wheein nodded. This would be another best day of her life, with him.

They went straight to the crowd to find the best spot. Taehyung was standing behind Wheein. He backhug her and circled his arms into her. Taehyung was looked so relax but Wheein...her heartbeat moved faster.

"Damn it, Tae..." she talked to herself.

Finally, MC of the show started the show. He introduced the first performer. The very first performance was by AOMG team. It's Loco and his team. The crowd were already hyped by their energetic performance. The next performer was rapper Reddy. Wheein started to enjoy the performance. She looked so excited since it's her first time. But Taehyung kept hugging her due to her safety. The crowd were getting wild along with the performance. And then Geeks duo showed off their skills. Wheein was amazed and she recorded on her phone. If only the duos had known that Wheein's there, they probably got really mad at her.

"I will show it to my members..Lil Boi and Louie oppa are really cool !!!" Wheein talked to Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed" Have you seen Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung performing? You should record it for sure..."

"Nope...what will they perform?"

"One of the songs called Cypher Pt.3. It's my favorite..."

"I prefer Cypher Pt.2..." Wheein said.

"You know?" Taehyung asked.

"I did research about you, well....you're really everywhere on the internet...my boyfriend's really popular....I'm scared...."Wheein acted cute.

Taehyung smiled. He lifted his cap a little bit and he kissed her cheek.

"What are you doing, a lot of people here..."Wheein's shocked.

"I don't care..." Taehyung smiled.

Geeks duo performed 4 songs. The show continued with several performances by underground rappers. And finally Namjoon appeared on stage. He performed 3 of his mixtapes. Wheein's still recording on her phone.

Namjoon closed that night's show with Cypher Part 3. Yoongi, Hoseok and Supreme Boi joined the stage. Once Yoongi started rapping, Wheein suddenly felt excited. He's zooming her lens to him.

"Yayaya...what's this...why you're only focusing on Yoongi Hyung?" Taehyung complained.

Wheein just grinned.

"Are you a fans of him?"

Wheein grinned again.

Taehyung pulled her cap until the cap covering her face.

"TaeTae...." Wheein's annoyed. She lifted her cap back.

"Cute..." Taehyung thought.

Yoongi went nearer to Taehyung and Wheein's direction. When Yoongi lifted his cap and looked at the audience crowd, somehow Taehyung could feel that Yoongi's watching him. The show ended with Cypher Part.3 performance. The MC closed the show and the audience started to scatter themselves. WheeTae couple tried to take several pictures of themselves. They tried several poses.

At the exit door of the hall,

"I'll walk you back to the waiting room.." Taehyung said.

Wheein checked her phone and she started to read the unread LINE messages from her Hyung, and Geeks duo manager. There were also several missed calls from them.

"I'll be in trouble.." Wheein sighed.

Taehyung smiled" Don't worry. I'll wait outside.."he held her hands.

They reached the waiting room no. 4. Wheein walked inside. Taehyung waited outside.

Wheein entered the room and she only saw Lil Boi alone. She didn't see the manager and Louie oppa.

"Mmmmm...where is Louie oppa and your manager?" Wheein asked with cautious.

"They went back by taxi. The car's with me." Lil Boi answered calmly.

"Oppa...you're really cool tonight !!! I admire you, really !!!" Wheein tried to flatter him.

Lil Boi was silence for a minute and then he laughed," As expected, Jung Wheein...you've never changed...so, where is the guy? Is he outside? Why don't you introduce him? I'm your big brother anyway..." 

Wheein gasped." How you can be so accurate, Oppa?" Wheein bite her lip.

"Bring him in" Lil Boi smiled.

Meanwhile,

Taehyung was leaning on the wall. Suddenly he got a call from Yoongi.

"Yes, Hyung?" 

"Where are you?" Yoongi asked.

"I am... outside..." Taehyung suddenly felt worry.

"Outside where? Weren't you supposed to go with Jin Hyung to watch my performance tonight?"

"Yes...but we cancelled it...Jin Hyung also had to go somewhere, sorry Hyung..."

Yoongi gave sarcastic laugh. Taehyung somehow felt something's wrong.

"Meet me at the East Gate...you...and your girl..." Yoongi ended the conversation.

Taehyung's frozen. Just then, Wheein came out.

"TaeTae !" She called.

But Taehyung's still frozen. He didn't listen.

"TaeTae !" Wheein called again.

Finally, Wheein pulled him and he realized.

"Oppa wants to see you..."

"What??"

They went inside.

Taehyung and Lil Boi met each other.

Taehyung bowed 90 degrees.

"Nice to meet you, Sunbaenim. I'm Taehyung." He smiled.

Lil Boi was shocked. "Oowhh..."

"BTS?" He asked.

"Yes, Oppa..."Wheein helped by answering.

"Whoaaaa!!! I never expect this...yaaaa...this handsome fella..." Lil Boi hug Taehyung.

Lil Boi : 

Taehyung smiled shyly. However, Wheein and Taehyung relieved with Lil Boi's reaction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter