Meet His Ex

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day,

[Wheein's house]

"Wheein-ah. Don't you have any schedule today?" Wheein's mother went into Wheein's room.

Wheein's still half-awake. She answered "No, Mommy. I had one day off."

"Good for you. Don't you miss going somewhere with your mom?" She kissed Wheein's forehead.

"Where are you going today, Mom?" Wheein giggled.

"Let's look for your Dad's gift. Next week will be his birthday."

"Ahh..I almost forget..Okay then, I'm going to prepare myself..."Wheein woke from her bed excitedly.

"Good. Dress yourself and have breakfast. I've made your favorite omelette."

"Alright, Mom. Is father home?"

"He went to the factory. There's problem with some engine there."

"Ah...okay.."

Wheein then took a shower and changed her clothes. She went down to eat her favorite omelette.

"Will Dad be paid extra for working in a holiday?" Wheein asked while eating.

"We hope so..." Wheein's mother smiled.

"So Mom...do you have any idea about the gift? What will you buy for Dad?" 

"Sure. Training suit."

"Training suit?" Wheein stopped eating.

"Yes.. he likes to do jogging these days. Training suit will be suitable for your Dad. Besides, it's winter.."

"Ah...really?"

"How about you?"

"I still have no idea..." Wheein continued eating.

She thought texting Taehyung for giving opinion.

"Ah..." She pulled her phone from her bag.

 

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Taehyung-ah. Are you awake?" Wheein typed.

No response. Wheein continued eating. 

She kept peeking on her phone, waiting for Taehyung's reply. But still no response from Taehyung.

 

"Wheein-ah. I've told you so many times. No cell phone on table." Wheein's mother warned.

"Yes, Mom...I'll finish within 5 minutes." Wheein replied and put her phone back into her bag.

"Have you called taxi?"

"Yes. It will be arriving soon, Mom." Wheein's mother nodded.

The taxi driver was already waiting outside. Wheein and her mother boarded into the taxi.

"Where are we going, Mam?" Taxi driver asked.

"Hongdae, please." Wheein answered.

"Are you sure? You do not even hide yourself." Wheein's mother worried.

"Mom, I'm not that famous yet ..hahahaaha..Sir, let's go." Wheein laughed.

While Wheein was on her way to Hongdae, a message came into her phone.

 

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Oh..he replied.." Wheein gave a slight of smile.

"Wheein-ah. Sorry. I just woke up." Taehyung typed.

"What. It's 2pm already." Wheein replied.

"Really?" Taehyung typed.

Taehyung looked into the watch and it showed 10 am. Still 10 am.

"Are you sure your watch is correct? Kekeke.." Taehyung typed.

"Hehehe...what time did you sleep last night?" Wheein caught being lied.

"After our last chat..at 2 ?" Taehyung replied.

"Oh..."

"What are you doing early in this morning? You texted me at 8 in the morning?"

"Yes..I'm heading to Hongdae right now.."

"Oh, seriously? I've never been there so early like this since our debut. I mean walking down the street without any schedule on it..Don't you have to wear any disguise?" Taehyung asked innocently.

"Yaaa...I'm not that famous...yet...you're just like my Mom" Wheein whined.

"Best female rookie winner MAMAMOO how can you underestimate your popularity?!" Taehyung sighed.

"You're too overreacting... Besides, I'm not wearing any make up..so people won't recognize me either." 

"Wow..if people can't recognize you without your make up. Then...." Taehyung joked.

"Yaaa!!! Kim Taehyung!!! You wanna start a fight??" Wheein annoyed.

"Ahahhaa..I'm just joking. But I bet, some people will recognize you..like when you're caught up walking with..." Taehyung suddenly stopped texting.

"Vernon?" Wheein continued.

Taehyung didn't reply. But somehow Wheein found the urge to explain to him.

"He's one of my friends. We've known each other since we were trainees. Besides, it's the three of us, me, my other female friend, and him." Wheein explained.

Taehyung smiled at her reply.

"Thank you for the explanation." Taehyung replied and he gave smile emoticon.

"Stupid Wheein. Why did you have to explain this hard?!" Wheein bite her lip.

"Anyway, Hongdae is my playground. I can escape easily if some people try to disturb me." Wheein joked

"Okay, Hongdae kid !!! So what are you going to do there?"

"I'm looking for my Dad's gift. My mom's planning to buy him a training suit. Do you have any idea?"

"Shirt?trouser?tie?hat?"

"Hmmm...." Wheein didn't put any interest.

"Did your father like to collect things?"

"He likes to collect money." Wheein then joked and put some stupid emoticon.

"Ahhhahahaha, Wheein is so funny." Taehyung replied with sarcastic emoticon.

"Tae...be serious please." 

"Yaaa..you're the one who not being serious...-____-" 

"Hehe. Sorry. He likes to collect watch. Should I buy him watch?"

"Why not ! Hey, if you want, I can recommend one store named ******* at Hongdae. It's trusted store but the prices are not that expensive, like other stores."

"Really? But I know that store. I don't think they sell cheaper than others. When did you check for it?"

"Kekekekee...if you buy normally, you won't get it cheaper..."

"Tae...do you mean to steal it?" Wheein's confused.

"Yaaa !!! Who says to steal it?" 

"Then?" 

"You know the location, don't you? You go there, and you will see it later." Taehyung sent bright smiley emoticon.

"You can't tell me now? Suspicious...If you do something that embarass me, I swear I'm gonna...give you a lesson, Kim Taehyung ... " Wheein typed angrily.

"Don't worry, Wheein-ah...don't you like discount? Just go there, first. Kekekekee. You will thank me later."

"Suspicious. Are you always like this, Tae?"

"Like what?"

"Scary.Suspicious.Unpredictable.Confusing...."Wheein typed.

"Handsome.Tall.Cute.Best smile in the world..."Taehyung added.

"Aigooo..." Wheein typed.

"Wheein-ah. Your words. Confusing. Which part that I've ever confusing you? Tell me."  Taehyung asked with sincerity.

Wheein got lost by Taehyung's words. Awkward. She then replied,

"Never mind." 

"We've arrived. We'll go to your 'recommended' store after we find the training suit." Wheein continued her message.

"Alright, I'll text you later."

 

Wheein sighed, "All of these are confusing for me, Tae.."

"What happen to you? Are you OK? Let's step out." Wheein's mother shocked her.

"Ah, Mom. I have to pay the taxi first."

" I've paid it. You didn't see it? This kid..." 

"Sorry Mom. Let's go." Wheein smiled and linked her arm into her mother's.

But suddenly the taxi driver stopped them,

"I'm sorry. Are you a member of MAMAMOO?" he asked Wheein.

"Ooh...ahh... yes.." Wheein was hesitate to answer.

"If this doesn't bothering, can you sign for me? I'm a fan of MAMAMOO." Taxi driver gave Wheein a piece of paper and a pen.

"Oh sure...can I have your name?" Wheein took the paper and the pen.

"It's Park Si Wan." The taxi driver smiled.

Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter