First Encounter

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 2015

Around June 2015, BTS released new MV of their second title track from HYYH part 1 album, Dope. They did promotion for music shows, radio etc for around 3 weeks. BTS had gained love not only from SK but also all around the world with their HYYH part 1 album. They even won first place at music shows. At the same time, MAMAMOO also released their 3rd mini album called Pink Funky, with the title track : Um Oh Ah Yeah. This comeback would determine whether MAMAMOO could be one of top girl groups in SK or not. 

It was all thanked to Jimin, Taehyung had become MAMAMOO trash for the last five months. He was one of the members at MAMAMOO fancafe. Through fancafe, he could check MAMAMOO update easily, including their schedule. There was one schedule that he really looked forward : His very first encounter with that 'it' girl. 

[Show Champion Backstage, Bangtan's waiting room]

"Jiminie, where is Tae?" Jin asked.

"I don't know either" Jimin answered.

"Maybe Tae Hyung is in the bathroom. Why?" Jungkook said.

"Nothing. I'm wondering whether my ipod with him or not". Jin said.

On the hall,

Taehyung still stood up on the hall. He did not know why he felt hesitate to go back to his waiting room. 

He read "MAMAMOO" written on the door. Next to him was MAMAMOO'S waiting room. 

"Is she inside?" Taehyung thought.

Suddenly, the door's open. Taehyung shocked. First, the manager came out, followed by Yongsun and Moonbyul, three of them talked seriously. They saw Taehyung and bowed immediately. Taehyung also bowed. Then Hyejin came out. She bowed to Taehyung. And the last, Jung Wheein.

"Oh. Hello." Taehyung smiled and greeted Wheein.

"Oh. Ah. Yes. Hello, Sunbaenim." Wheein shocked and bowed awkwardly to Taehyung. She almost said :  Um Oh Ah Yeah. 

Wheein passed Taehyung and went to Hyejin.

Taehyung did not realize how he could be brave enough to greet Wheein. He's still amazed. He laid down on the wall.

"Did I just say hello to her? Did I just greet her? Why so sudden. Aish, Taehyung, look at her face. She's so shocked. Why don't you just bow like normally you do???" Taehyung kept hitting his head to the wall.

But slight smile coming from Tae's face.

This kind of smile : 

"But...She should have recognized me after this, right? " Taehyung felt satisfied with that small moment between her and Wheein.

Yes, Taehyung. You left deep impression to Wheein.

"Do you know him?" Hyejin asked.

"BTS sunbaenim, V-ssi." Wheein answered.

"Him as a person, Jung Wheein." 

"Ahh.., no. It's the first time I met him."

"Yeah, but he said Hello to you like he knew you."

Wheein agreed with Hyejin. Then, they walked to stage to start their rehearsal.

"That's V-ssi. What was he thinking, greeting me like that..."Wheein smiled a little.

Taehyung came back to his waiting room.

"Tae, where have you been?" Jin asked.

"Bathroom. Ah, here, your ipod. Thanks, Hyung." Taehyung gave Jin's ipod.

"You're welcome. Hurry up, get yourself ready. It's time for us to rehearse." Jin said.

[On rehearsal, BTS stage was set right after MAMAMOO stage]

"We still need to wait a little bit longer, I will check the mic." BTS manager said to Namjoon.

"Yes, Hyung" Namjoon replied.

MAMAMOO was still doing their last rehearsal. 

MAMAMOO on Show Champion : 

"Waaahh, they're really...fun" Hoseok kept praising.

"They are just like you all." a staff came over.

"Like us?" Taehyung asked.

"Crazy off stage, but a true performer on stage." the staff smiled.

"Ah, that's a compliment, Sunbaenim? Thank you..."Hoseok smiled.

"They even make their special ad-lib for Show Champion. We should treat them better next time. Hehehe". the staff jokingly said.

MAMAMOO finished their rehearsal and checked through monitor regarding their performance. 

"The beginning, it's a little bit flat... We should do more expression," Yongsun said.

"Hyejin-ah, please lessen your fatal express

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter