Chapter 46: The Stigma of a Perfect Flower Part 5

BTS FANFIC: Run With Me

V(Taehyung)

 

It has been 3 months since that day where I took my first step in the world of rule breaking. Every evening, after the break of dawn, I would visit the usual hangout of the Scheinwelt Clan. It was hidden very carefully at the abandoned warehouse across the old railway tracks of the town. In the day, it seems like a useless place for a teenage hangout. However, the night remains young as the warehouse turned into a bar like a clubhouse.

 

Smoking weed and were common. Illegal goods were sold there. Underage drinking is nothing to the kids in the clan. All the bad things you can imagine happens there and it can range from a heated argument to a spectacular drunkard wrestling ring. What’s the most interesting is that famous bands would sneak into the bar for a free concert as they heard about this place, in exchange of the illegal drugs they could get by from their hectic fame life.

 

That’s what I love most about this place. Freedom. Doing things without any rules. No problems to hold you back. Letting time fly under the moonlight. You are on your own. I don’t know how to explain to you but I can tell you that the strings that I was attached on, from my past, were temporarily cut. I have forgotten about the ‘perfect’ life that I had. The son that everyone has expected upon me. The abuse of my family. The dark secrets that my father had. My mother was torn down to the floor. Not literally. My twin siblings whom I have no idea what happened to them.

 

I will explain later about my family currently and how we go on with our lives for 3 months. Right now, I just want to seize every moment while the famous band (I shall not say the name) is playing their new song, which is a spoiler.

 

RM: Enjoying the concert?

 

V: What?! The music's too loud!

 

This hyung, Kim Namjoon, signalled me to go out of the party. I followed him from behind as we made our way to a different place. Thanks to him, I would not have any idea what will I do to spend my miserable life. In fact, I heard that he is a runaway and finding out about this clan was accidental. Unfortunately, I have no right to tell you about him. Just know that he is not as bad as what you think he is. He is a good hyung. A friend that guides me and listens to my problems without any judgement.

 

*********************************************************************************************************

 

Snow: I doubt so.

 

V: You have to believe me. This is as much I can tell you about Namjoon hyung. I will leave it to your perspective because I respect Namjoon hyung more than anyone else.

 

Snow: *Sigh* Try me but I want to hear about yours. Your story is still unclear to me. Please go on.

***********************************************************************************************************

 

RM: Finally fresh air out of the party.

 

V: Yeah…

 

We settled down at a quiet street where the shops are closed for the night. There was a moment of silence between us. The appreciation silence between the both of us as we started out into the night sky. I have no idea what this hyung is thinking but I believe our minds are clear as the moon is reflecting light from the stars.

 

V: Hyung, about that time… Who is the man who came to your house?

 

I have been keeping this to myself. I remember waking up to the sound of the banging door with the thought of the policemen coming to arrest us again. Haven’t we done enough interrogation the night before? I decided to hide while Namjoon opens the door.

 

Turns out it was a stranger telling Namjoon to get rid of the Scheinwelt clan. From what I heard, this stranger was the one who got us out from the police station that night. For Namjoon’s case, multiple times he helped to bail from jail.

 

RM: Just a stranger who acts like a guardian for me.

 

V: He sounds dead serious about disbanding the clan.

 

RM: I don’t know what he is thinking but he sounds about right.

 

V: Do you want to disband? What about the others? They won’t like it and where else can we go? You know that this place is home to many lost youths.

 

RM: I know that but I am unsure what I am doing currently is right.

 

I remain silent as I don’t want to prompt Namjoon anymore. He seems out of place lately. The decision must have been hard on him. Everything in the clan is his responsibility. I know what it is like to be responsible for everyone. Just like how I have to be responsible for my siblings.

 

My mind went through memory lane.

 

Sudden guilt came upon me.

 

I am sorry for not able to protect and take care of you like how a big brother should.

 

< Many years ago>

 

V: Counting down in 10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… Ready? Here I come! Come out wherever you are.

 

At the corner of my eyes, I saw my little sister’s red ribbon sticking out behind the curtains of the living room. Sigh… she is really bad at playing games. I gave her another chance by turning my back to find my little brother instead.

 

V: Alright! This bear is looking for the children who have eaten his yummy porridge.

 

A small figure started running from the back of the couch to the same curtains where my sister was hiding it. Both my little siblings were giggling as they tried to squeeze themselves in the same hiding spot.

 

Looks like I have no choice but to end the game. Sigh… why are they so bad at hiding.

 

V: *fake sniff* Hmm… I smell strawberry.

 

My sister usually bathes in strawberry soap. She likes to smell sweet. As for my brother, well, he is just like me. We don’t care.

 

I hear a small giggle as my footsteps stomp towards their hiding spot.

 

?: His coming. Shh…

 

?: Shall we run?

 

My fingers curled on the side of the curtain, ready to draw out the curtains. Counting down and I am ready to catch you kids. 3… 2… 1…

 

?: RUN!!!!!

 

The twins ran out in different directions. Well, this is fun. Let’s see who I am going to catch! pAll three of us ran around the living room and laughing out loud. I stood by ready to catch one of them while they are distracted for having fun. My sister giggled while I caught her in my arms.

 

V: Caught you.

 

?: Ya! I am going to save you.

 

I felt a small weight on my shoulder. My brother was clinging over my back trying to let my hands break free from my sister. I struggled as he was fighting to save my sister.

 

Out of the blue, I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder. Ouch! And my automatic reaction was to let my sister go.

 

V: Hey! Why did you bite me?!

 

?: Because you caught her! I am saving her.

 

V: That’s not very nice of you. You can’t hurt your brother like that.

 

?: We’re sorry.

 

?: It was just a fun game.

 

V: Don’t do that to others ok? You might not have friends in the end.

 

?: We don’t have friends. Remember how papa was very strict about talking to other people.

 

I was taken aback. They are aware. I rubbed off that sharp pain and went towards them.

 

V: As long with have each other, it is good enough. *hugs them*

 

************************

RM: Taehyung!

 

The thoughts about my siblings disappeared. I quickly wipe that little teardrop on my cheeks. Hope he doesn’t see it.

 

V: Yes?

 

RM: If I were to leave, don’t be angry. I understand you have been alone for a long time especially with your family.

 

I remain silent. What is this hyung trying to say? There is no way he is going to leave me. He brought me in and what other reasons he could have to abandon me.

 

Or so I thought…

< A few months later >

 

Roaming around as usual as the subway train move pass me. Life is not as fun as anymore. I am back going through school but this time with real people around my age. I realised there is not much difference between going to an actual school and real life. The end goal is how much you can score for the exams and your results may affect your life which .

 

1a6G0hvfdMc6rdm4DEiAkHMnNHJqNZYQyKoi4uXf_32oUYm9dhlGhmQqxDazsZpRku3KYKntGqD7D5REAUzpojAgfF1AIXmvABrZ5XhJmZi_ykAS0tJL5NsJ2quUODzAwBI74_kj

 

However, no one told me that going to an actual school means you must interact with others or else you will lose out. I am sorry to myself for not being able to have the skill of socialising. I tried to but the others find me weird even those who I met in the Scheinwelt Clan. After Namjoon called out to end the clan, everyone was shocked and they went to their own separate ways and move on as if the bonfire and star gazing never happen.

 

I never really interacted with them as I have been hanging out with Namjoon hyung often. So it is my regret for not making the effort, then again I was still mad at Namjoon for leaving me.

 

RM: I am sorry to go.

 

V: You are going with that Amos dude huh?

 

RM: He is not that bad. Just you know, I need a breather too.

 

V: I hate you for this.

 

RM: I know. I don’t blame you for feeling like this way.

 

V: Looks like I am alone again. *Sigh*

 

RM: Someday, we will meet again. I can assure you that.

 

V: How?

 

RM: Call me when you really need me. I will come to get you. In the meantime, deal with what you have especially your family.


 

Argh! Hyung! Why you do this to me?!

 

I stopped myself for a moment. Perhaps this is what my siblings might have felt when I can't protect them anymore. Are they mad at me? I need answers to find them.

 

I MUST FIND THEM.

 

I quickly ran home. I have to get the truth from my mother. Something in me tells me that this is my destiny to set everything right.

 

***********************************************

 

 

Mom: The twins are alive! This is amazing! How?

 

Dad: The boss has taken them away to a safer place.

 

Mom: We have to let Taehyung know. He has been worried sick.

 

Dad: No he can’t. We would be in big trouble. You know this boy is very protective and would do anything to get them. We must make sure he just live on like a normal person.

 

Mom: Why? Did you ever consider his feelings? He has been suffering a lot from being alone.

 

Dad: That boy is smart. If he finds out that we suffered from a corruption deal, that will be the end of our family. Would you want that?

 

Mom: Of course not but he is our son. He has to know. What kind of father hides their mistakes from their children and exchange them for their own good. It is your fault that your greed let us to this life!

 

Dad: How DARE you say that? Did you forget how much we suffered working our asses off while we don’t have much to support our family? You ran away because of the stress.

 

Mom: That’s because you were drinking and you hurt me all the time. You almost got our children killed!

 

Dad: I wouldn’t hurt a fly even I have to.

 

Mom: Liar! You knocked out Taehyung while he was protecting the twins from getting killed by you. You never realised that you were holding a glass bottle. You panicked because you thought you killed him!

 

Dad: So what? He is alive now. He doesn’t need to know about the true intention of the Scheinwelt Clan.

 

Mom: Screw that damn clan! We are a family. I am going to find Teahyung and that means I am leaving you.

 

Dad: Come here you B****! *Pulls her hair*

 

Mom: Ouch! Let me go, you monster!

 

V: ARGH! STOP!

 

Mom: TAEHYUNG! NO!

 

jFfiAA6Lep-DgxRcTl4u9oE25JP55kvMQWue2XCQHTINmQSCX-4S-aZOlv7SEpTw8Zqv2JDaWRDcu_6f3DsWOXQcUPHtCrD4GQfcv5kB9KowgBkSr35dSJawPTePL50lVFIic-Lt

 

*V look at his father’s shocked face and realised what he has done*

 

I felt the warm, red and metallic-smell water on my hand as I let go of the broken glass that was stabbed to my father multiple time out of anger.

 

Dad: Like father, like son eh?

 

He still dared to smile at me with blood spilling out from his mouth.

 

V: Both of you say the twins are alive huh? I must… I must… find them.

 

I ran out of the house with questions in my head. My siblings are alive? Making me normal? Who is really the Scheinwelt clan? How are my parents related to the clan?

 

Z4_Jbr9w3LHVrG7XftC6aEGiPEf4XYKwFchY3Imvip_L4Kc_Whx8cxwbfyiMLDQdX3rlFjv9X9Xx5-WJLKYHHVEm31SAKav6ZVn2iB9h3_aBVYmqH2Jrh57v22wOwpNGsZP2lmy2

 

I went to an abandoned building and sat against a random wall. I took in a lot of deep breaths as I become so confused about what I have just heard. My parents are hiding a lot of things from me. Where are my siblings? I need to get them back. Perhaps if I find them, I can know the answer with regards to the Scheinwelt clan.

 

Scheinwelt Clan?

 

Namjoon hyung!

 

I took out my phone in a snap. I dialled his number and waited for him to pick up.

 

RM: Hello?

 

I burst out crying upon hearing his voice.

 

rQ1og7qIUD9yuPS_DPz_pdqWpK-sGNMEMvWuwlfiK_QV1oIaRUaSAzTMKJedQZlwGNsdTwU0827kvimwQJVEYIWYYI8Lp4OZCHABPmrJxiXLCzv5ZjKVPxEpV1AzPx4WJsOek8c9

 

V: Hyung…

 

RM: Taehyung?

 

V: I miss you, hyung.

 

**************************

 

Snow Black

Snow: Taehyung...

 

I know what it feels to be lonely especially since I am the only child in my family. For V’s case, he was different. He had two very special people that he can share his love with but all was vanished by an unknown cause. Back in Lemonade Flower Town, I was green with envy when I saw the other kids holding hands with their siblings as they make their way home. I ended up saying bye to my friends and waited for my father at the swings to pick me up.

 

The responsibility of the eldest can be hard just like a king or queen wearing a crown.

 

He started to cry after he told his story to me. I was wrong about his perception of how much he respects Namjoon. However, I became to doubt the real reason why the boys were brought here. I could not make anything out of my brain now.

 

Scheinwelt clan seems familiar to me. Yoongi did mention about it to me. This is something I should find out.

 

I went closer to Taehyung and gave him a warm hug. I guess this is just enough to let you know that I am here for you no matter what.


 

V(Taehyung)

The girl allows me to her embrace. She told me to cry and I did. I let the tears to flow as much as I have been holding on these few years. I know I am not at lost here. Something tells me that I never lose my family. What is certain is that my siblings in missing. Only to this realisation, I knew my quest is to find my siblings. I must find them.

 

A guardian must protect the two worlds or else it will be haunted by the lady in white.

 

The lady in white stands at the end of the room. She looks even prettier than ever. She smiled at me as she slowly fades away. Is this one of the signs?

 

My eyes closed as I rested my head on Snow.

 

I finally feel at home as her strawberry scent lingers on my nose.

 

Note: Hi peeps. The last part of V's chapter has come to an end. I hope this will expand your mind and get you deciphering on what really happens in this story.

Taehyung is a very interesting person. In BTS, he is the goofball whereas when it comes to working he is very serious. Isn't how amazing he wanted to be a farmer if he is not in BTS. Nevertheless, I love that he would love to have his own family in the future. I wrote this chapter based on his family-oriented trait.

This is more than just about a girl moving into a new town, only to find out that she is living with 7 other boys. I hope as I am writing you will discover bits and pieces about the story. I look forward to your feedback. Thank you again for reading!