Chapter 9: NO!

BTS FANFIC: Run With Me

Snow Black

Jin: Will you keep it down?! My ears hurt!

Snow: Jin! Wh...Wha...What are you doing here? Go away! YOU were trying to catch me!

I pushed him and start to run again but he got hold of me. He pushed me against the lockers. I didn’t dare to look at him. Jin got closer and I shut my eyes.

Jin: If you want to get yourself out of trouble, you have to follow me. *whispers to Snow’s ear*

Snow: Where are you taking me? Let me go or I will tell my uncle. He is the mayor, don’t you know that already?!

I tried to threaten him. I don’t want to be get involved with a group of bullies. It is my 1st day of school. However, Jin just grab my arm tightly and dragged me. I don’t know where we were going but he brought me to an empty classroom. There, I saw all seven of the Bulletproof Boyz.

Rap Monster: Please take a seat in front of me.

Snow: Look! I am so sorry for spilling the milk at your expensive shoes.  I know those pairs means a lot to you but I am sure you can just wash them.

Rap Monster: I said SIT DOWN!

I got scared and quickly took a seat. I gulped as the tall boy stood up and circling me. I looked at the other boys. They never move a muscle.

Jin? Why are you like this? I thought you were nice and gentle like a prince. Where did those charms go?

Suga? You look even colder than before. Where is the hint of warmth that is within you?

Jungkook… The class leader? Why aren’t you helping me? You are looking away.

V… Jimin…. I thought we were friends. The smile on your faces have disappear. Since when both of you became so serious?

J-hope... Oh… the hope that I thought you gave me. Has it all gone? You were so friendly to me. What happened?

I was so confused. Who are these guys anyway? Why aren’t they the same as the ones that I met earlier? I felt like crying right now. Nobody is helping me. I felt so lost. I wanted to go home. I wanted to go back to Lemonade Flower Town. I want to remain with my parents and run towards the tree house, pretend that everything is just a dream.

Rap Monster: Don’t get a little upset here. I am not trying to you or what. What was her name again, Jungkook?

Jungkook: *cough a little* Her name is Snow.

Rap Monster: Snow? Eh? You’re new here? V and Jimin told me about you. Saying that you are quite smart.

V and Jimin didn’t even looked at me when the tall boy was talking.

Rap Monster: Maybe you can tell us more about yourself? *lift Snow’s chin*

Suga: Watch your hands, Namjoon.

Jin: She is the mayor’s niece, just so you know.

Rap Monster: The mayor? Hmm… Not bad… I bet you must have lived in a good town. Tell me where are you from?

I seriously didn’t want to tell him but I have no choice. I have to tell them or else I would be sitting here for nothing. I am so scared. I need my Uncle Amos. He should be calling right now. I looked around my room and saw my bag. It was sitting on the desk next to J-hope. I probably will need to get it back.

Snow: Lemonade Flower. I am from Lemonade Flower Town!

Everyone’s head lifted up when they heard me say Lemonade Flower Town.

Rap Monster: Lemonade Flower? I heard that town used to be happy place with many wonderful facilities but now I bet it will be no more. Am I right?

I turned away while holding back my tears. I didn’t want to cry in front of them.

Rap Monster: Pity you *Pat Snow’s head* But good thing you are here. We need people like you. I heard that the residents of Lemonade Flower are really helpful and kind. So as your punishment for ruining my shoes, you will be serving us until graduation.

Jungkook: Yah Namjoon! That is too much!

Suga: She is just a girl.

Rap Monster: Whatever. She doesn’t know how things are run here. So we need to teach her a lesson. What do you think, PERSONAL ASSISTANCE?

I was so frustrated. My tears that I held back turned into anger. How could he do that to me? Doesn’t mean my town is disappearing, I will be nobody? I hate this kind of people. Is that why the rest of the boys were so quiet. Have they been like this? Is that why the other students are on their side? I bet the Namjoon guy did something to them. I can’t take this anymore.

Snow: ME? YOUR PERSONAL ASSISTANCE? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TREAT SOMEONE LIKE THIS? I ONLY SPILLED MILK ON YOUR STUPIS SHOES AND YOU TREATING THIS AS MY PUNISHMENT?!

Everyone is the room became shocked. The sky has turned dark.

Jin: Snow, calm down! He doesn’t mean that way.

Snow: Yeah right?! I thought the rest of you were trying to save me. I trusted you! I thought you were my friends. And THIS is the kind of hospitality I get!

Everyone’s face became darkened. V and Jimin looked down. Suga fiddled with basketball. Jungkook and Jin just kept a straight face while J-hope started to feel sorry.

Rap Monster: DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO THEM THAT WAY! They are NOT to be blame.

Snow: Says to the one who give out unreasonable punishment! You are such a big bully. You are ruining everyone’s lives!

I was straight on facing against this tall boy. I can feel the tension. A competition like fire and ice. Suddenly, a big clap of thunder and a strike of lightning came between us.

Snow: You know what?! I got no choice but to come all the way here and leave my family behind. If this is how you want it to be, so be it! Once this school year is over, I will leave this town and never want to see your faces again!

I took away my bag from J-hope and stormed out the classroom. Leaving the Bulletproof Boyz speechless. 

Note: Omo! Omo! That was really intense, am I right? To be honest, I put in a lot of thought into writing this chapter. It was not easy. I had drafts written down but I felt this is how the story supposed to go. Don't fret! We have met all 7 boys and now anticipate the next upcoming chapters! If you really enjoy it so far, please give a vote and recommend it to other readers. I would appreciate comments too. Peace out!