Chapter 45: The Stigma of a Perfect Flower Part 4

BTS FANFIC: Run With Me

V's mom: Where are you going, dear?

V: I made a new friend. He is going to show me the neighbourhood. Perhaps I can find something better that can help us.

I lied. I didn't want my mother to be worried. After all, she suffered enough from my father who was fast asleep.

My father would not care if I am at home or not as long as he got his bottles of booze and his online gambling. I left the house just like that.

I left the house just like that

RM: Ready?

V: Yeah...

RM: Let's go!

The night fell as we walk through the alleys. A faint group of laughter could be heard at a distance. I followed this friendly stranger without a second thought. I hope I am doing the right thing.

Before I could I make a statement, my jaw dropped when I saw this huge structure made up of wood in the middle of an abandoned swimming pool. There were many youths surround the area, socialising with their cola. A few of them were having a dance off and the rest of them were cheering for their favourites. The atmosphere was very cool and quite daunting as I rarely hang out with people my age. I feel like I meant to be here on the first place.

?: Hey! Namjoon! You made it! Who is this?

RM: What's up dude! This is the new kid at the neighbourhood. Thought I could let him to the clan.

V: Hi! My name is Kim Taehyung. Taehyung.

?: Kim ay? Isn't he your lost brother? Hahahahaha!

Namjoon and me rolled our eyes.

RM: Your girlfriend could be your long lost sister since both of you have the same family name.

?: Shut up. I was just messing with you around. Bruh... so sensitive.

V: Says you.

RM: Oooo... you just got roasted.

?: Whatever but I like this new kid. Welcome to the Scheinwelt Clan. Where anything is possible! LADIES and GENTLEMAN! LISTEN UP! WE'VE GOT A NEW MEMBER! HIS NAME IS TAEHYUNG!

Youths: HEY! WOOO! WELCOME!

I got embarrassed when I was being introduced. I never felt so welcoming and being treated well. Back in the past, I had to formally introduce myself to the adults because of my father's business. This time I am being welcomed without them knowing who I am.

RM: Here is a cola for you. Let's sit somewhere. The bonfire is starting.

We sat somewhere high enough to see the whole bonfire getting light up. The other youths started to clanking their cola cans on the ground to welcome the host.

?: Welcome everyone! It has been a great night since the end of school term. Oh wait! We were never in school!

Everyone start to laugh. I guess everyone here are school dropouts.

RM: Actually most of us are in school. Just for you info ok?

V: Oh cool.

That's good news. I mean I am supposed to be school but ever since we ran away, I never get to enroll in a school. If these youths asked me about my life, I have no idea what to reply. I might have to make another lie.

?: We have been through a lot of tough times. Some of us have to suffer what the adults really expect from us. They want results. When we failed to score despite doing our best, they called us a failure in life. They always get into our business when we were fighting for our pride. Then what did they do?

Youth 1: Detention!

Youth 2: Suspension!

Youth 3: Expelled!

?: They had to throw out the failure, the shame and the embarrassment. That is us! We deserve the rights!

All the other youths cheered in agreement.

?: I must say we are fortunate to have each other in Scheinwelt Clan. We are a family. We got each other's back. Our family could not have survived with our head of the clan, Kim Namjoon.

I was stunned. I am being led to the clan by the leader. Woah! What an honour! He smiled as he was shy to received the praises from the youths. My guess his job is to protect these youths in this safe place.

?: Let's us start of the celebration with this spectacular bonfire! Namjoon, please do the honour.

The leader got down to hold the torch and start to light up the structure. I can feel the heat getting to me as the the fire started to rise up from the bottom. Everyone started to cheer! The party has begun as the music started playing.

It was the best party that I have ever been to compared to those formal business party. I joined a dance off which I never knew I could dance. Everyone was hyping each other. There were games too! I managed to burst the pinata with a bat which we went crazy getting all the treats like little children It was fun!

Fun? Yeah that's right... fun. I never had fun when I was a child. So this is what fun is. Laughing and playing with people as if tomorrow doesn't exist. Living in the moment. I like that. I never been full of energy with people. This is amazing!

Soon the bonfire has died down and so is the party. Everyone started to lay down on the floor and watched the twinkling stars in the night sky.

Everyone started to lay down on the floor and watched the twinkling stars in the night sky

RM: *lay down beside V* Is beautiful isn't it?

V: Yeah. I never seen such sky or is just that I never really observed how wonderful the sky is.

RM: We tend to forget to look out what has been right in front of us which is much important than what is expected.

V: That's true. I tend to live up to others' expectations. Well I was trying to survive for myself so that I won't get caught doing the wrong. I am not sure what is wrong even if it seems right to me.

RM: None of us do. We just living up to society rules. Once in a while, perhaps, a little rule-breaking will ease ourselves.

V: Isn't the Scheinwelt Clan is a major rule breaking? You are doing this illegally. We might get caught by the authorities at any moment.

RM: We might get caught right now. But look around you, everyone is living the moment as if we are ready to get caught.

I turned my head to see the other youths. They were at peace with their friends and having small chats. They knew that they will get caught at any moment and yet they are enjoying each other's company as much as they can. I am amazed how this is possible.

V: I guess I need to get use to this. This is so new to me. I can't imagine myself being at ease like this. The problems at home are gone.

RM: That is what we are for. We are all running away from the reality's problem. And hey, if you are free tomorrow evening, I can show you what living is about.

V: Why not tonight?

RM: Tonight? Don't you have your family to go back to? Are you sure?

V: It will be fine since it is just one night. I am sure my parents will be ok without me.

RM: Alright. If you say so.

*******************************************************       

*******************************************************

We walked towards the alleys of the food market. It was so quiet with no one around. I had to helped him carry a bag. I have no idea what were the contents and the objectives of Kim Namjoon. We soon stopped in front of a shop shutter.

RM: This, new kid, is a shop that deserves a punishment.

V: Huh? Is just a stationery shop.

RM: That's right. Is not just a stationery shop but the owner deserves what he asked for. He has been quite rude so... I was thinking we should give him a masterpiece.

He snatched the bag from me and took out a spray can. He throw one to me and started to spray on the shutter of the shop. He looked at me for a moment.

RM: What are you doing? Come on! Start spraying your artwork.

I was bewildered. Am I supposed to do this right? Seeing this dude started to spray, I thought it would be alright. He is supposed to show me what living is about. Perhaps this is the start. I took the can and started to follow him. We laughed out as we create an artwork. Namjoon encouraged me to spray what I wanted to say to this mess up world.

RM: Let me take a break for a while.

He took out a lollipop from his pocket and put it into his mouth as he lean against the shutter       

He took out a lollipop from his pocket and put it into his mouth as he lean against the shutter.

RM: What do you think?

V: It is fun. I really enjoy this and I am not sure why I am doing this anyway. Like I can do whatever I please

RM: That my friend is called the freedom to express.

A sudden loud of police could be heard at the corner.

RM: S*** ! We need to go.

We quickly grabbed all the stuff and ran out.

Police officer: YAH! Stop there!

We ran through all the different alleys as much as our legs could carry. Wow! I never knew I could see myself running from the police but it is so exciting!

WHAM! I ran into someone and we both fell to the ground. We groaned.

V: I am so sorry.

Jungkook: Argh!

RM: Come on Taehyung! The police!

I got up on my feet immediately without looking back. I hope that kid is alright. I must have crashed into him so badly.

If you ever think we got away with it, well... I wish we did.

Police: You are under arrest!

We were push against the police car hard. Our faces turn to each other. Somehow Namjoon was smiling me, telling me that I did a good job. All I could do was smile back.

********************************************

********************************************

 

Police: Name?

V: Kim Taehyung

Police: Age?

V: 16 years old.

Police: Parents?

V: What are parents?

Police: Don't you play with me, boy. Your parents. They are your family. I need to contact them.

V: I don't have any family.

Police: Hmm. A runaway orphan?

V: ...

Police: You have been charged for vandalism in the city. All the walls and the shop gates were gratified by you. You are such an idiot for not looking out for the CCTV cameras. Can I ask you why are you doing this?

V: Officer, can I make a phone call?

Police: You don't have to. Kim Taehyung eh? You are the son of the rich business family. It is in our police e-system. You should know how hi-tech we were. I should call the other police department with regards to you and your family. Did you know that you are reported missing and wanted?

I was taken aback. I am in huge trouble. It is my fault that I led my family into this. I must get out of here. My father will be so mad. Fortunately, another police came in to the rescue.

Police #2: We need to let the two boys go.

Police: What?! I've got us a wanted person. Look! Is in the system!

Police #2: Even if they are wanted people, look at this paper. I got these from the head of the department. Apparently the shopkeeper has forgiven them. They are just kids anyways.

Police: They are bailed out without any supervision? Who is this person who has been bailing Kim Namjoon? We arrested him for his irresponsible act at the gas station and he is out again!

Police #2: Let's call it a night. Boy, you can go with your friend.

Despite being relieved from almost getting my family caught as wanted people, I stood up and left the interrogation room with lots of questions. Who is really Kim Namjoon? What did he do that got him arrested before? Who got us out that easily from the police?

RM: You doing ok there?

V: Yeah... that was such a long night.

RM: It is. I hope you understand what living is like.

V: Kinda. I had fun though. Thanks!

RM: Cool. Let's go to my place. Don't worry I am living alone and my home is cozy.

V: *Yawn* That will be great. At least one peaceful night from all the havoc at home.

**********************

< Next Day>

*BANG! BANG! On the door*

?: KIM NAMJOON! OPEN UP! WE NEED TO TALK!

RM: SHUT UP WILL YOU?! I am NOT coming with you!

?: You have to! Do you want to go to jail? I am trying to save you!

RM: So what if I am going to jail?! You keep bailing me out where I deserved to be punish.

?: But it is NOT you! Someone has sabotaged you! You never caused the incident at the gas station. You have nobody to go to! You need someone...to help.

RM: Well... the world is already F up! Please go Amos.

Amos stopped himself to argue back.

Amos: I have always believed in you, Namjoon. You are meant for better things. I will still keep a lookout for you. Please come to me when you are ready. You very well know is time to disband the Scheinwelt Clan.

Amos left and Taehyung came out from his hiding place after listening to the whole conversation.

V: Disband the Scheinwelt Clan? Who is that man? What happened to Namjoon?

To be continue...

Note: Hi peeps. It has been around 2 years since I last published the next chapter for V's story. I actually did published The Stigma of a Perfect Flower Part 1-3 in 2017 but I took it down as I had a writer's block and was going through a lot of tough times within these 2 years. Now is all back up in the books and I am on track to write again. My goal is complete the book no matter how hard my life is and no matter how long it will take. 

Thank you for those who have been waiting for a long and my apologies for having you all to wonder what will happen next. I hope your daily days are as beautiful as the night sky. 

Please feel free to comment or feedback. I am very happy to hear what you peeps think.

And yes BTS have grown so much in these two years and I am happy for them to see them succeed. Love you all wherever you. Look forward to next chapter...