Talk to me pt 1

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook stared at his hot chocolate contemplating what to do next,

Hoseok had taken him to cafe' nearby apologising for the scene he had just witness, Jungkook had told him that he was fine and asked him for some answers.

 

So here they were alone ready to have the dreaded conversation ,but it seemed like he would have to put in some effort to get Hoseok to talk who had been spacing for the past 20 minutes already ,he barely even sipped his drink which was black coffee...Hoseok never had his coffee black,he had a sweet tooth so he always added an excess of sugars and crème but this time ...It was a sign .

A sign that couldn't be ignored, so jungkook decided to man up he really wanted to know what was going on in his hyung's head. He wanted him to open up to him.

 

Jungkook put his hands on top of hoseok trying to get his attention

-”Hyung...”

Hoseok was startled and abruptly withdrew his hand from the younger.

He wouldn't lie jungkook felt a pang of pain to his chest at his hyung's reaction but he wouldn't give up so easily ,he couldn't ,so he tried again and slowly reached to his hyungs hand linking their fingers in a familiar way which made him feel warm on the inside .

This time Hoseok didn't pull away.

Jungkook smiled giving him some moral support.

Hoseok sighed.

 

-”I guess I owe you some explanation..”

 

Jungkook just nodded deciding it would be better not to say anything now that his hyung had finally started talking .

 

-” The person you met before ...is my brother,my twin brother” jungkook nodded again,it was kind of hard to miss,they literally exact copies of each other.

 

-” ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter