가지마 pt 1

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was busy brewing some coffee, the loud voices his companion and guest resonating like a background.

He could tell Jin was being attacked by face their maknae.

The two of them always liked to mess around like little children, normally Taehyung would also join in with Hoseok at the background exasperatedly trying to block the other two young men.

 

Speaking of Hoseok it had been over a week since he last heard from him.

All of them had tried hard to get in contact but messages, calls and video calls were all ignored or seemingly left unread.

It was odd, really odd. Jimin and the others had been left with a weird sensation, their whole being was filled with worry and dread.

I mean Taehyung had also ended up having a mild panic attack during the night reason being why Seokjin had ended up at their apartment on a Sunday at 6:00 am.

They needed comfort, their lives had been recently being hit with a whole load of temptations and trials, but they had always tried to keep going forward, wanting to keep their relationship intact and make the best of the time they had together.

Hoseok had told them that they wouldn't be able to contact him for a while since he was going to be extremely busy, but thing is no matter how busy, how hectic his business schedule he had never missed their usual midnight calls before.

Hoseok travelled a lot so having him gone for a couple of days wasn’t unusual but this….

This didn't feel like this was the usual weekend business trip it kind of felt like he was giving them a farewell.

 

Jimin sighed as he noticed the coffee was spilling out of the brewer.

His mind was still a mess, he could still remember the look on Hoseok’s face before he departed from home.

He had a sad but fond smile on his face. His body was a bit tense, but he still had a cheerful tone in him, cracking a couple of jokes with Jungkook before making his exit.

Only his touch had felt different, the kiss seemed desperate like he wanted to savor the moment and imprint it in his head. His touch was delicate but longing. It almost all felt like the last time….

 

Jimin shook his head

He had to stop over thinking.

It’s just ...it’s just that it made sense to think it that way.

Strangely enough they hadn't heard from Joseok for over a week as well.

As happy as he was to avoid the other this was all too much to be barely a coincidence to be barely a coincidence.

 

In no time Jimin had 4 steaming mugs of coffee set on the little side table of the living room.

 

'-Ah Jimin-ah than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter