All for you pt 2

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok’s heart beat fast he was approaching the designated area, men dressed in black with heavy armoury stood as guard, the any scars, fresh and old adding an edge to their already, grim and sour moods. Soon enough Hoseok came to a stop allowing the car windows to go down to reveal himself.

To his greatest relief the henchmen didn’t notice anything and simply made gesture of greeting to which Hoseok simply replied with a nod before allowing the electronic gates to open

Once he crossed the barricades everything seemed surreal. It was like having a military camp in a big villa estate. It was ridiculous they were big trucks, bulky men a lot of illegal machinery and what seemed like a whole load of drugs given by the horrible smell, Hoseok quietly parked the car at the first free space he saw. Before stepping to familiarize with his surroundings.

 

Hoseok felt anxious he was like a prey in a lion’s cage one wrong move and he was done for. He really wanted to hurry up and get what he needed so the back could come. As he was about to look round for where to go a young man seemingly his age appeared beside him. His face was all tattooed and that made even more scary looking with his bold hair and various piercings.

“-Sir the boss needs you “

Hoseok nodded keeping a poker he quietly took out the bag that was in the bonnet and followed the man.

The bag wasn’t too heavy, but I did have a bit of weight on it.

After what seemed like forever he saw left in front of red door where he knocked before being let in.

As soon as he smelt the air around him Hoseok wanted to gag. The air was stale, heavy and just so choking a 60-year-old man with a big belly pot in the middle of a master bed as he smoked what looked like a big Hookah Couple of girls laying half around him.

Hoseok felt sorry for those girls.

The man seemed pretty content with his engagement but smiled further when he saw Hoseok approach.

“-Ah my friend did you come with my sh*t?”

Hoseok made a slight movement of acknowledgement trying to keep his face as passive as possible, he really didn’t like this and to think that his own brother had to keep up with this was quite scary.

He really couldn’t wait to the get the hell out of there, so he decided to get the information he needed first. Straight to the point was his kind of style .

Hoseok however was stiff and the many eyes trained on him were making him break a cold sweat it would be a shame if after all this trouble he couldn’t an incriminating recording, so he did his best to deepen his voice and to sound careless, just as his brother would.

 

“- What’s next?” he asked to imply.

But it seemed that the old man found it funny as he vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter