Containment

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok eye's flared as his body shook with an overwhelming anger. His breathing ragged resonating into the lungs as he struggled to contain his explosive emotions.

He was enraged, he wanted to destroy everything around, punish everyone who stood just staring when his loved one got hit unjustly.

 

Yes, he was present, he had seen it all from the beginning to the end.

He had secretly snuck up to the cruise ship wanting to personally check out the situation. Given the fact that he owned the ship, he had managed to keep the staff silent, yes, he had been hiding but still ended up seeing his little ones causing a ruckus to everyone, he had been proud to see them fight for themselves in their own way. It was kind of cute, a sight to see them acting like a bunch of rebellious kids.

 

He had expected things to escalate at some point but he didn't expect his own blood brother to have the guts to physically assault what didn't belong to him.

He had never felt so disrespected. He couldn't believe it, it wasn't enough for Joseok to ruin his childhood but now he wanted to torture two innocent people who did nothing to him?

 

Hoseok eyes turned dark the urge to kill his twin right there at that instant was stronger than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter