Fake friends

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok had been biting his lips nervously as he rode in a rented taxi. His escape making him feel a bit guilty, Junhong had wanted him to rest well so didn’t let him go out often he had also promised to contact Namjoon but from what he had seen, it didn’t seem like he had done it.

 

Hoseok was seriously beginning to suspect Junhong's behavior ,he had recently become really overbearing, difficult to converse with and Hoseok hated saying this but …he was almost, he was basically acting really possessive.

Hoseok has had his fair share of control and submissions through his childhood and he was done with it for good, that was the main reason he had put his body on the line to free himself from the abuse and control of his family. He wasn’t willing or ready to become anyone’s puppet anymore.

Once again Hoseok, was grateful for everything but he had this own life to live and he needs to figure out what his loved one were doing right now, he knew he would be able to settle back in once he met Namjoon that’s why he had packed up the little belongings he had before heading for his office.

Junhong lived in central Seoul, he lived in a very average neighborhood another to blend himself with the people, given his job. He had been in so many cases he wouldn’t be surprised if family and relatives of half of the people he had sent to jail were looking for him.

The good thing about living in such conditions was that Hoseok could pass by undetected and unrecognized, he guessed that the whole Jung family affair had been broadcasted in the news and right now he didn’t need more attention that the one he currently had with Junhong. Another advantage was the fact that it took him barely an hour to reach his office.

He paid the taxi driver offering him a kind smile before making inside the glamorous building, as usual despite being the ground floor and main entrance there was a lot of activity going on.

Usually Hoseok would just pass by crossing the security barriers and security check up but giving he didn’t have his work stuff with him; he proceed to go on to the reception desk.

As he got to the desk he noticed something that made him furrow his brows. The so-called receptionist was furiously typing away on her phone whilst she chewed in a very disgraceful manner a piece of gum, her posture was overly relaxed, and her dressing was messy. That was not how we wanted his employees to carry the company’s image. He made mental note to order the recruit team to replace her.

It didn’t take long for the blonde woman to actually get his attention as she lazily placed her phone down before looking up seemingly annoyed.

“-yes, how may I~

As soon as she made eye contact she froze, her whole body getting stoned, her jaw dropped in amazement as her eyes got wider.

Hoseok smirked knowing she had fully recognized him.

“-I-I, sir…well” she stuttered making Hoseok rolled his eyes at her astonished face.

“-Do me a favor babe, pass’s me a touch-pass and the keys to Namjoon's office, don’t tell anyone I’m here. It’s a surprise” he said jokingly before winking at her.

Light she had been hit by cold water she process to quickly abide to his comment, her face going redder by the second as she attempted to make herself presentable.

 

‘Ridiculous ‘he whispered under his breath.

Yep she was definitely getting fired and with immediate e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter