Hurt

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jimin was worried.

It was half past two in the morning and there was still no sign of Hoseok.

He looked at the two figures laying in the couch,Taehyung and Jungkook had been worried like crazy,they had decided to wait for their Hyung but eventually fell asleep exhaustion haven taking over.

He sighed sweeping his hand through his hair.This was unusual,in all the years he's known Hoseok he's never experienced him staying out this late.He's always come back,always ,and the thought of something haven happened to him made Jimin sick.

He tried to dial his number,but once again it went to voicemail. He was seriously on the verge of crying he's never felt so hopeless, so he just prayed and wished for Hoseok to be alright.

It was about 6'oclock in the morning when Jimin heard a crushing sound  and a yelp,he got up stretching his back whilst looking round at his surroundings..He was in the kitchen.He must have fallen asleep on the counter whilst waiting for Hoseok ,he walked slowly towards their direction of the noise,until he finally reached the entrance door where Hoseok layed in the floor struggling to get rid of his shoes.

Jimin crouched down to the man''s level then proceeded to remove his shoes.Jimin touch was light and gentle ,like he was touching the most fragile thing in the word,once finished with his task he proceeded in hugging the other from behind, nuzzling his face in the crook of the other's neck. He smelled like booze.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter