Suspicious

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung had just finished his acting classes, he was munching one of his many snacks whilst listening to some classic music, earphone blasting with the soothing melody of the Gregorian voices.

He was walking towards the bus stop where he was supposed to meet Jimin who should have also finished his dance lessons by now. The bus stop was kind of in-between their two studios so they always made sure to meet up there, so they could take the same bus home together.

Jimin was always punctual, he was the type who always offered to arrive at meeting an hour earlier so taehyung was really surprised to see the bus stop empty upon his arrival. He frowned.

‘Maybe he’s running late?’ he quietly thought to himself. It wouldn’t be surprised if Jimin’s ballet teacher had asked him to stay longer, he was the best dance student in the academy after all. So Taehyung made himself comfortable waiting for him.

 

`10 mins

‘20 mins

Half an hour later

 

Ok now taehyung was officially freaking out. Jimin always finished before him, even if he was kept in for some more minutes he should have been here by now. Especially since the dance gymnasium was a couple of streets away.

Taehyung decided to go check on Jimin by himself, he quickly sent him a message

Hey you ok? I’ve been waiting at the bus stop I’m coming to you.

It didn’t take long for him to reach dance studios premises with his long strides as he had been powerwalking to cut up the arrival time.

He was just about to cross over when he noticed a familiar blonde fluffy head standing near a black luxurious vehicle.

Taehyung was about to wave at him calling his name to get his attention when he noticed that Jimin seemed to be conversing with someone inside the car. He looked nervous and scared.

Taehyung furrowed his brows in distaste whoever was talking to Jimin was making him uncomfortable and that was not ok.

He hurriedly jogged across the street, making his way nearer to Jimin till he reached and enveloped him in a semi hug with one arm in a possessive manner. The sigh of relieve that Jimin had let out upon his appearance made him feel a sudden anger towards whoever had scared his little baby.

He had put on the fakest smiley face turning to look down at the person in the car only for it to falter at the realization of the person was. But it didn’t let him back down he stood his ground at the inquisitive and semi amused look the guy was giving him.

“- Oh sorry to disturb you two but me and this little one have somewhere to do, I hope you understand” said Taehyung in a polite but strained voice before quickly bowing and dragging Jimin alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter