Secrets

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok panted as he landed one last blow at the 6-foot 5 man who was now, crouching on one knee as he attempted to wipe his blood-stained face with his bare hands.

 

Hoseok took one more look at him,

The man was smiling.

Hoseok’s anger resurfaced, his face going redder by the minute a he felt his rage and frustration coming through, the man wasn’t just sick in the head but he lacked the actual brain to comprehend that he wasn’t is any position to be laughing right now, he was outnumbered and on the verge of getting his head blown off.

 

The man laughed before coughing out some blood, as expected.

“-I like you” he said “-You’re not half a as that other b*tch Joseok said” he whistled out loud “-I’m impressed”.

Hoseok was unamused and already so done with this conversation.

“- I don’t have the patience nor the time to waste with you” he told him seriously.

He raised the stranger by the collar, his hot breath fanning over the man’ s face, his eyes were emotionless void of any emotion. It was quite a scary sight.

With every passing second his hold slowly tightened around the man’s neck, giving him just enough liberty to barely breathe.

The man made a set of strangled noises before Hoseok finally relented on him.

After a few seconds of him straining, regaining his breath the man went back to being a cocky bastard.

“-As if you don’t know… “he started “-It’ not like you are any better than all of us, we are just the same.”

Hoseok furrowed his brows, he did not know what this man was on about, but he certainly didn’t like it where this was going nor what he was assuming, hence he lifted the man once more, before throwing him against the wall which Namjoon had previously been standing on, until a second ago when he moved out from the impending collision.

Oops. Hoseok had forgotten he had been there, listening.

Namjoon glared at him for a few seconds before taking another spot whilst Hoseok just gave him a look, he would have normally apologised but now wasn’t the time.

“-We are all surviving by the same means, drugs, murder, stealing, we’re all exactly the same. But where’s the big difference? I’ll tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter