Pain in the bum

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pain in the bum.

 

Jimin and Taehyung we're not gonna make things easy for Joseok right from the beginning.

They had started fussing during the boarding causing the ship crew to nervously tend to them as they attempted d to calm them down.

Joseok didn't mind them, keeping his distinct cool during the little fuss.

 

They had also caused a scene when they were being escorted to their n separate rooms stating: “-either put us together or we're getting our a*ses out of this metal sh*t boat”

 

Causing the crew to look at themselves confusedly before complying with their request.

 

Joseok still didn't say anything.

 

The 3rd accident was at the roof canteen during lunchtime, they were being served some fancy looking pie when Taehyung started coughing as he let out a strangled breath.

Jimin screamed aloud as he accused the waitress of attempting to poison him as they had added lemon to the dish and Taehyung was allergic to lemon, allegedly.

 

Joseok fired both the waitress and the cooks as he tried dwell on the constant scene that the two had been causing since that morning.

 

The thing is he later found out that not only Taehyung wasn't allergic to lemons, but the dish contained no lemon whatsoever, meaning that the two young men had purposely tried to rile him up by scheming the whole scene.

Joseok took a deep breath willing himself not to be fazed.

 

The Last straw for him was when they were relaxing in the big roof pool they two had begun complaining about the temperature of the water.

Stating that it couldn't be too hot neither too cold but absolutely not lukewarm.

What in the hell are you supposed to do with such request? How the hell are you supposed to find the perfect temperature?!

 

They were being ridiculous and Joseok had eno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter