New day,New troubles

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For hoseok the weekend was his only time for relaxation, the only time he could spend a whole doing nothing but having movie marathons and feeding on excessively fattening fast food without worrying about clients, meetings and documentations waiting for his approval.

The weekend was hobi-day as he liked to call it by his nickname which he had gotten by namjoon back in high school.

But now as he walked through a crowd of overly excited teenagers who were bumping into him not minding that he was holding a big a*s teddy bear that the boys had left him to carry, he was starting to wonder if he’d actually get to spend some chillax time on his precious sofa.

His boyfriends, *cough* Taehyung *cough* had decided to go on an outing, they had decided to go to the amusement park.

Hoseok was not one to judge but he wished they could have chosen a place less crowded, less noisy and possibly somewhere including a soft couch and a television. He was quite tired considering last he didn’t get to have any sleep. The boys had connived behind his back and got him good. It wasn’t every day that he got experience such turbulence with the three of them in one night. If you know what I mean (wiggles eyebrows).

He was quite tired, but he also felt really content, it had been really long since him and the boys had such intimacy and to see them running which such happy smiles on their face made his heart swell up with love. His boys were responsible grown, but sometimes they were so childish. Hoseok found that adorable.

Hoseok was fine, he could deal with missing his favourite drama for one day, he was really good, that is until jimin had asked him to go on this tall a*s rollercoaster which might have been more than 200 feet tall. |Hoseok was pissing himself.

He wasn’t your typical individual who found pressure in things such as dangling in mid-air at some ridiculous height calling it fun. No, Hoseok was a man who preferred feeling his feet on the ground, he loved the hardness of the concrete, he loved how smooth the ~

“-Hyung come on w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter