Thoughts of you

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok paced back and forth around his office.

The lingering feeling of an impending doom settling inside of him, causing a hammering feeling into his chest and a sharp pain in his head.

He was lost, really lost. It wouldn’t be abnormal to see his lover walking around their building as they sometimes came in to remind him to eat his food or not too work himself too much, but this was odd. Really odd.

They hadn’t told him anything, and they hadn’t even gone to him as it would have been expected, instead he saw them leave his brother’s office.

That was his major cause for concern, he couldn’t really understand why the two of them would visit him willingly, not after their first encounter. After opening up to them they had all agreed that the man was not someone to associate with given his unhuman side and cruel nature.

Was he forcing them into something? Was he planning something odd? Or did they just go to warn him off? Well it’s not like the man would really listen to them. He was the type of person who would do anything he wanted no matter what the others told him. It had stick to him because of how he’d always been backed up by their parents.

Talking about his parent Hoseok had received a text from them, they wanted to see him. Hoseok didn’t know why they liked to pretend like they were all on good terms, to be honest Hoseok couldn’t understand what he had dine to his family to receive such big amount of hate.

Did h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter