Family talk

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin sighed as the familiar scent of home hit him hard, he was now wrapped in a tight embrace between Jungkook and Taehyung, the three of them making a tangle of limbs.

They had just come back from the cruise and all they wanted to do was drown themselves in each other's warm body heat refilling up their energy with each other's company.

The television was on, there was some random show playing, seemingly a variety show to be more precise, But Jimin didn't care, none of them cared more interested in focusing on each other's presence, the voices of the entertainers serving as a background lullaby.

It was perfect well almost perfect.

The only thing missing, the only person missing was Hoseok.

The two of them hadn't seen him when they came back but their maknae had informed them that he had a business trip during their leave and that he was supposed to meet up with his family that evening.

His family.

Jimin sighed again.

 

The Jungs could not be attributed with that term as they were vicious and selfish individuals who cared about themselves only.

He really hoped, he was okay.

*

*

Hoseok was irritated,

Scratch that.

Hoseok was livid, all the things he had discovered about his blood brother made him want to question they're relatedness.

But now forced to sit beside the man he had come to despise with all his might made him sick, what made it worst was his mother's annoying voice and his dad's humming of agreement as they praised Joseok, as always.

This was a joke; this dinner was a joke.

 

“- Omo Josie-ah! You look so good, have you been well? he heard his mother's fake laugh follow through.

 

Hoseok rolled his eyes.

“- Oh mother I've been well; I've actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter