Sveglio

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It hadn’t been long since the swarm of medics had come into the room working on checking up Hoseok until he had finally been stabilized. They had taken out the tubes out of him and had left him with only one IV, given everything was found to be normal with his vitals.

It was really crazy how Hoseok had magically returned from the dead after this long, and it was even crazier that Junhong had been the first person to actually witness it. He’d like to think that maybe his companionship had helped Hoseok to return back, but deep down he just acknowledge that this was all just a miracle.

A very big one at that.

It was mad how after months of prayers, wishes and waiting Hoseok had been liberated from the excessive wires and tubing which covered all his body less than an hour ago. Junhong felt overwhelmed with the fact that he had found himself like he had just witnessing something so magical.

It wasn’t easy to express the felicity that Junhong had felt, Hoseok had woken up and despite being weak and dehydrated, he first still managed to smile despite the pain encountered on his abrupt awakening.

Hoseok was now quietly sipping on a straw courtesy of the main nurse and her minions assistants , which had the kind heart to bring back some fluid for him to consume. Junhong was grateful but the old woman was annoying according, she kept babying and worrying over Hoseok like he was a 5-year-old. He did understand that she was just worried giving he hadn’t made a sound nor woken for longer be months; but taking care of Hoseok now that he was stable was Junhong’s job, he felt entitled to this.

Call him selfless but that was just his opinion.

It was amazing to see Hoseok smile at him weakly as they were both left in silence following the departure of the health assistants.

It was obvious that despite being stabilized Hoseok would still be tired so Junhong was not surprised that Hoseok's voice came out weak and croaky.

“-Hi…” Hoseok's voice came out barely as a whisper

Junhong perked up, a gentle smile on his face ad he took on the sight of Hoseok’s eyes fluttering away drowsily.

“-Hello” He replied coming closer sliding a few long strands of hair out of his eyes.

Hoseok mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter