Try

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The successive days weren't much better ,Hoseok still came back very late just to go back out early in the morning and all of them were starting to get worried.He did no longer come home smelling like alcohol so I guess  that could be considered as good but it still bothered them that the eldest came home looking exhausted and drained.So one day jungkook took initiave.

-"Shouldn't we do something" he asked.

Taehyung nodded sighing and replyed -" but..what?" Jimin just looked at the youngest wearilly.

-" well I guess we should get his trust back? he is definetely struggling with something but he's not telling us anything..Maybe we should try and get him to open to us once again..I miss him"

Taehyung who noticed the maknae's trembling voice ,hurried over to where he was sat hugging him tightly.-"I know jagi, we all miss him we'll getting back,i know we will"

jimin really hoped that things would get back to normal,their relationship wasn't the same anymore,everything was off balanc and it was really frustrating seeing Hoseok grow apart from them so suddenly.They had stay strong,they had to,for him and for them.jimin clasped his hands together trying to lively up the mood abit.

-"How about we make a lunch box for him?with all his favourites foods and maybe our kokokie can deliver them as a surprise?"

The maknae's eyes lit up and that made jimin's heart swell up,he never wanted to see their youngest upset ever again.taehyung seemed to have the same thought as he shared a meaninful look with jimin smiling softly at him,

-"let's do this"

Jungkook was nervous,it wasn't the first time he went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter