It began...

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was becoming absurd.

The situation had escalated so quickly and no one knew what to do anymore.

Jimin and Taehyung were tired, tired of looking back at their shoulders every time he a vehicle passed by them, tired of trying to have explained the reason for them trashing the many gifts they’ve been receiving on daily bases: bouquets of flours, designer clothes, expensive jewelleries...

But none of these were important to them.

Unfortunately for them Joseok seemed adamant to refuse their continued rejection. They could admit that the guy was really insistent.

Hoseok had been mad at first, then relieved when he learned about his lover’s refusal but lately he’d been growing worried and they had noticed, it seemed like his anxiety was resurging and they Didn’t Like That, Not A Bit.

They had noticed that Hoseok was slowly starting to close up, he wasn’t a very talkative person normally but lately he had been more silent than usual.

They didn’t want to go through the short period of detachment they had previously do they decided to confront the man who was causing g them to have a serious nervous braked own.

 

 

Jimin and Taehyung Walked confidently into the office, their gaze stern, impassive ready for war.

Their other boyfriends were not aware of their visit to this man, but it had to be done. They had to stance the if ground and act like mend they were, there was no point cowering in fear every time.

As soon as the had placed their foot inside the office, the man they currently despised the most grinned at them, welcoming the with arms wide open.

Jimin glared whilst Taehyung simply g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter