Rattle snake

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and Taehyung stood in front of Joseok irritated and annoyed.

They had just been having some fun time with their best friend Seokjin and their boyfriend Jungkook when they had both received a text from Joseok, asking for their immediate appearance.

They had first tried to ignore, the bossy text message but the tone of text left for no discussion, having no other option they both sneaked out of the house hoping that the other two would still be focused on their movie, even though that was really unlikely. They’d just have to make up an excuse for their disappearance before going back.

It didn’t take them long to arrive to the familiar business building, they had been granted entry without asking them anything, meaning they had been expected. Once arrived in the big modern office the two couldn’t stand to see the satisfied smirk on Joseok’s face.

They were beginning to really hate the man which resembled so much lot their lover.

“-Well, well, well what brings you two here?” he asked with amusement clear in his voice

 

Jimin scoffed whilst Taehyung flipped him off.

They didn’t have time for that bull.

Joseok laughed. Finding the whole situation amusing. It was always fun to watch how bad he affected people.

“-Just tell us what you called us here for, quickly we don’t have time for this” said Taehyung aggressively

He really didn’t want to be there, he had far way better things to do than to entertain the b*stard.

“- Aww why so impatient” stated Joseok with a sickening look on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter