One more time pt 1

Just the way you are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Anxiety: state or emotion representing the phycological turmoil or distress often resulting in manifestation of physiological and physical symptoms.

 

If anxious wasn’t the perfect adjective to describe how Taehyung was feeling right now, then he didn’t know what word did.

He was really in an overwhelming state of mind right now, he could be described as emotionally imbalanced. It was crazy how he was wearing a grey tuxedo matching his newly died grey hair on his way to meet seemingly, allegedly someone who had been on the brink of death until today as far as he knew.

Jimin and Jungkook were also in the car, the 3 of them were closely, squeezed into the back of a taxi.

They didn’t trust themselves to drive any kind of vehicle by themselves, not in this situation at least.

The had all received another letter, an invitation letter, the place where they were set to go was in a beautiful fortress which was usually a site of tourism, it was the Bugaksan Seoul fortress, the letters had been anonymous, but the unmissable scent of home drove their senses crazy, reason why they were there.

As they reached the front of the fortress their hearts stopped beating for a few seconds.

The magnificent stairs taking them up the valley were lightened by some golden light-candles. As they climbed up the mountains they noticed pictures being hung on the sides of the stair walls.

It was them,

It was their memories.

It was the precious moments they shared that helped bridge and build up their relationships, Jimin smiled as he touched one of the little shots.

It was a picture of himself, Jungkook and Taehyung carrying 3 gigantic Labradors.

He remembered that day, they had wanted so bad to purchase the puppies but Hoseok was a scaredy ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter