Yoongi

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                           

Fortunately for Yoongi, Sejin actually had to stop Taehyung, Jimin & JK from going out because they had wardrobe fitting schedule so he got to spend some time alone with Dara who was oblivious of his real intentions.

 

While inside the store, he pretended to be looking for the perfect songbook for his future creations when in truth, he keeps stealing glances to the woman on the other side who’s also absorbed in looking at iKon & Winner merch to buy. She’s so interesting to watch, especially when she’s absorbed in something. She’s just wearing her casual attire, the usual baggy clothes & sick kicks but she doesn’t know it doesn’t hide the beauty that she really is specially to people who knows the real her.

 

After finally choosing to get all 12 krunk figurines of WinKon, she looked up & seemed to be searching for Yoongi which in turn immediately grabbed a songbook closest to him without looking nor caring @ the design for the fear that Dara might’ve noticed him staring. He pretended to be studying the inside of the songbook when he felt Dara getting near.

 

“So is that going to be “THE” book?? Looks a little too pink for you tho, don’t you think?” Dara remarked, a bit surprised that Yoongi would choose such a bright color knowing that isn’t his usual preference.

 

Yoongi got confused with that, & with creased brows looked at the cover of the songbook he was holding & to this horror, found out that in his haste to cover up his staring, he actually got 2ne1’s PINK songbook but he immediately recovered from the initial shock & thought of something to say.

 

“Ani, I was just wondering how the inside of this songbook looks like. It’s not that bad, I might actually just buy this.” He said with some truthfulness on his words. It’s true, in the past, he’ll never be caught dead with anything pink on him but he has grown up a lot & he read somewhere that the color pink actually means bravery & ofcourse, he also read that famous slogan, REAL MEN WEAR PINK. So aside from knowing that this is Dara’s fave color & her former group, he just might enjoy using it & filling it with new songs for the boys and her.

 

“Ani-YO, Yoongi~ya, you forgot the ‘yo’ part.Tsk” Dara jokingly scolded him. Lately, the BTS bunch just purposely ‘forgets’ to use honorifics when talking to her. She doesn’t really mind but when there are other people, she doesn’t tolerate it because those people might think the kids aren’t respectful when she knows that they’re just teasing her.

 

“Well, I have no problem with you using a PINK songbook as long as you’re comfortable with it. However, don’t forget your members might t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter