Brotherhood

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How long have you been standing there, hyung?" Namjoon asked him.

"Long enough to know that you asked Dara noona out alone." Jin revealed in an accusing tone.

 

"You want to come with?" He didn't invite Jin wholeheartedly, but he has no choice. He's confused as to why he's being like this, it's not his personality to be bothered if s tag along when he meets his friends but this time, he had hoped to have an alone time with Dara which seems impossible now.

 

"Are you sure you want me or anyone else to tag along your little 'date'?" Jin asked him suspiciously,making quotation mark gestures with his fingers for emphasis.

 

"Date?? What are you even talking about hyung?"He asked him surprised. 

 

, am I really that obvious? 

 

"Don't act so surprised there. You and I both know what I mean. You're a male adult,noona is a very beautiful woman and you're going out with her. You're both single. Two single adults going out means it's a date Namjoon. You may be a genius but you're not a good liar, you should ask some advice from the maknae line." Jin explained to him. The younger ones are the best liars in BTS, though they know each other well, the hyung line almost always can't tell when they are being lied to by those little punks.

 

"Ya! I mean, hyung, it's not a date! It's payment, an act of showing my gratitude to her for finally getting me that collab with Younha sunbaenim." He was panicking already.

 

"Kim Namjoon,we've been living under the same roof for years,don't even think you can fool me. Didn't you hear what I said? You're not a good liar. Besides, I'm not angry that you beat me into asking her out first, I just geniunely admire noona unlike you & that other guy(Min Suga)."

 

"You're overthinking this, hyung. Seriously, it's just payment---"He was still explaining when Jin cut him off.

 

"An act of showing your gratitude, yada yada yada..right. Keep telling yourself that. You young ones are so funny. Last time, Yoongi, now you. It must be difficult for noona to have to deal with you both."Jin said while shaking his head.

 

"Anyway, I'm heading out to the gym, Kookie's been religiously following his exercises, he might actually surpass me soon. That little brat, I'm already allowing him to be the manly man in our team and it's still not enough for him. Is he challenging me to show Armys my biceps & abs??"Jin was already lost in his own world,more like talking to himself than to Namjoon.

Namjoon just let out a laugh and brushed his hair back in frustration. Man, who am I fooling. I wouldn't be able to hide anything from them.But what am I even hiding really?

 

 

***YG entertainment***

 

"Did you hear?" Seungri asked Daesung.

 

"What?" The other asked back in a bored voice. Daesung is so uninterested, that he let Seungri's not calling him hyung, go.

 

"Not interested huh?Nevermind then, I'm not going to tell you what I, Lee Seungri, has heard from the grapevine aka se7en's resto, the one in Garosu-gil and may include Dara noona---" He never had the chance to finish his sentence because he almost got strangled to death by a beautiful but scary woman.

 

"Spill it! Spill or die, you little panda!!" Bom threatened him.

"Park Bom! What the ! I know Seungri is annoying most of the time and we've also plotted his death more than once but dont you think this is too serious?" Top said while pulling her away from Seungri.

 

"Shoud I even be thankful for what you said hyung?? And when did you get inside the studio, noona?I swear you weren't here 5 minutes ago." Seungri asked, disbelief in his eyes.

 

"Can we please focus here! You didn't notice me because you're so busy getting your hyungs' attention. So, what about Dara and se7en's resto?" Bom yelled at him.

"Geesh, noona, I thought that Minwoo guy got rid of your violent tendencies,guess he didn't." Youngbae teased Bom.

 

"Youngbae,dont drag Minwoo-shi in this. We're just friends. Why dont you concentrate on that proposal[to Hyorin] you haven't done yet." Bom answered back.

 

Here we go again, 2ne1 vs BB though it's just Bom right now. Bickering and teasing each other like always until 1 of them snaps. Teddy thought,shaking his head.

 

"And dont forget that time when noona posted their picture in IG." Daesung added.

 

"Friends my ." Top said angrily before storming out of the studio.

 

"What's wrong with him?Why is he suddenly getting angry when he isn't even listening to our advice when it comes to his poor choice in women??" Bom asked them, getting angry herself.

 

"Calm down Bom,looks like he still doesn't like Minwoo. You know how he gets overprotective of you and the girls."Teddy reminded her.

 

"I dont need his approval on choosing my friends, he can just go to that girly who clings to him so much,you'd think her dream is to be a part of his clothes." Bom is so angry just by the thought of that girl. 

 

"O-kay, looks l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter