The Squad

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Dara's place***

Dara is rummaging through her closet, looking for something to wear for their night out and she's almost turned it inside out to no avail. Sadly, she has just realized that having so much clothes just makes it harder to decide on what to wear.

 

Hmmm, I need expert advise on this, with that, she thought of the perfect person to help her out and started dialing on her phone, she knows the number by heart.

 

"Bommie?" 

 

"Dara~ya!!! I was just about to call you!! How did you know that I wanted to talk to you??" Bom's answer on the other line.

 

"I didn't, silly. I actually called you because I badly need your help on something. You're not busy, are you? Wait, why did you wanna talk to me?"

 

"Tsk tsk tsk, you're still the same, always needing my help. Before we go to your problem, I was going to call you because Chaerin and I will be going out with some other friends tonight." Bom didn't really need to actually say that they're inviting her, that's how they communicate.

 

Dara was caught off guard, of course she wants to hang out with Bom & Chaerin, at the same time, she already promised Sejin and she's not 1 to break promises.

 

"I would love to go Bommie, you know I love spending time with you girls---"Dara is unable to finish her sentence because Bom did it for her.

 

"But you're not going with us? Why???" Bom sounded really disappointed.

 

"I'm going out tonight as well but with some people from my company. I made a promise earlier, you know how that goes. How about you check your schedule for next week and tell me your free time so that I can I can adjust my schedule?" She tried to appease her friend.

 

"Ya, you better!!! Okay, before my mood goes even darker, tell me what it is you need me for?" 

 

She chuckled before responding, "As I've mentioned, I'm going out as well and er, ehm, I kinda don't know what to wear." She said sheepishly.

 

"That's because all you ever think about is sneakers, you barely shop for dresses! Good thing I'm your friend, I know from memory all the dresses you own, not that there are many to begin with." Bom scolded her.

 

"I know! I should've bought a couple[of dresses] when I went to Japan last month." She agreed, frustrated with herself but remembered it's a simple night out, not an official event so she added, "It's nothing fancy so a simple outfit would be enough Bommie, it's just that I really can't think of anything right now."

 

"No worries, I already thought of 3 outfits that you can choose from. I'm sending you the pictures right now."

 

Dara checked her messenger to see the outfits. She's pleasantly surprised, Bommie does know her wardrobe.

 

                                                                                  

"Ya, Park Bom, I said it's nothing fancy, these outfits you chose are either for an event or a photoshoot!!" She complained.

"Sandara Park, you may have left the spotlight but you are still a celebrity. Whether you are in an event, concert or just grocery shopping, everything needs to be on fleek." The celebrity expert, Park Bom lectured her.

 

"But I'm not comfortable with these outfits, besides, I dont want to be overdressed. What if the guys just wore sweaters and jeans??"

 

Bom was a bit suspicious when she heard Dara mention "guys" however, she knows that it could mean both male and female so she didn't think too much about it and decided to continue lecturing her friend."Did you forget the famous saying in fashion, In case of doubt, overdress???"

 

"Who even said that?? I think you just made that up. Anyway, thank you for the help Bommie(though she's not sure if she's going to wear any of it), you must be busy as well preparing to go out. I'll wait for your schedule, ok?" She reminded Bom. 

 

"I won't forget, already added that on my to-do list. Choose wisely my tokki and enjoy! See you soon!"

 

That call didn't help her at all but talking to Bom gave her a little boost. It always does, Bom has that kind of effect on people. 

 

She went back to her closet and looked for that comfortable sweater that she remembers she owns before deciding against it. She eventually called Sejin to ask about the dress code. She trusts Bommie but being the only 1 overdressed among friends is not on her bucketlist.

 

"Dara,what's up?" Sejin answered.

 

"Oppa, I forgot to ask you, what kind of bar are we going to tonight? Is there a dress code?"

 

"Ah,yes! I can't believe I didn't tell you. We're going to the 1 in Gangnam. It's a club for celebrities only so you don't have to worry about running into sassaengs or paparazzi. The dress code is semi formal." 

 

Thank goodness she called!! Was all she can think of. "Got it. Okay, I'll be ready in 30 minutes. Just ring me if you're own your way to my place." She informs him.

 

"I will. See you later Dara~ya!"

 

Semi formal eh, hmmmm

 

After deciding on what to wear basing on Bom's suggestions, she put on some bb cream,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter