Recording

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara is in her office, working on the mountain of documents she needs to review when she heard her email notification go off. She checked and saw that it's from Tablo. "Probably about the featuring." She opened and read the email. It's indeed the details and a reminder. "We're supposed to record today??" 

 

It's like someone the button for anxiety and panic in her system as she started experiencing cold sweat and increased heart rate while trying to remember if she agreed to the schedule and why in the world did she forget about it.

 

Then she remembered that she agreed and she's supposed to finish her work this morning because she got the afternoon reserved for the recording. That made her sigh in relief. Then she decided to call Sejin.

 

"Oppa, I'm just calling to remind you about the recording later. You didn't forget, right?"

 

"Of course, I've blocked Jungkook's schedule in the afternoon as promised."

 

"Perfect. Okay, see you later!"

 

Dara let out another breath to calm her senses down. She went back to attacking the documents on top of her table. She's more determined now knowing that she only has the morning to work on them. She slowly became absorbed in her work and didn't notice the time. Lunch break came and she didn't even budge. She only stopped when she heard her phone ring again.

 

"Yobeoseyo?"

 

"Noona, are you ready? Sejin hyung told me we're picking you up in 30 minutes." It was Jungkook.

 

"Already? Wow, time flies so fast. I didn't even notice. But, yes, I'm ready. I'm just going to finalize some things but these won't take long. See you in a few."

 

"Great! Bye, noona, see you later!" Jungkook said before hanging up.

 

--YG Ent--

 

Jiyong has been all over the place. Anxious and nitpicking on the smallest things.

 

"If I didn't know better, I would've thought you're a woman on your period." Choice, 1 of the producers, said.

 

"We're having visitors, we're supposed to show them our best." Jiyong's defense.

 

"Since when do we care about those things?" They heard Tablo say as he entered the studio.

 

"I was about to ask the same thing. I think he's just excited to see one of the visitors." Choice winked.

 

"Please act your age and stop being cringey." Jiyong snapped.

 

Choice just raised his hands in surrender while Tablo just laughed.

 

"Anyway, everything's ready and Dara said they're on their way."

 

"She didn't even let me know. If I didn't insist on doing these things, I would have never found out."

 

"Uhm, aren't you leaving for your schedule or something?" Choice asked Jiyong.

 

"What schedule? I don't have any today."

 

"You mean, you made sure you didn't have any today." Choice whispered.

 

"I heard that hyung. Think what you want but I'll be helping out in today's recording."

 

"Are you sure, Jiyong? We can manage. I don't want to burden you." Tablo asked him.

 

"It's not a problem, hyung. I'd be better here than anywhere else since it's my day off."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter