Not so subtle

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's wrong noona?" Jungkook asked her. They noticed that she blanked out for a few seconds after reading the message on her phone.

 

"An open bar?" She thought. Before she can answer Jungkook, she heard Sejin say, "Aren't we going home yet? You look like you need some rest."

 

"What? I'm not even tired." She lied.

 

Just then, Sejin's phone rang. "Excuse me, let me just take this call."

 

Their conversation:

 

Sejin: Yoboseyo? 

 

Caller: Ya! Are you still in the club?

 

Sejin: Yes, why?

 

Caller: Perfect! The YG kids are hosting an impromptu party right now and GD is leading it. He said to invite you guys!

 

Sejin: What? Ya, if this is a joke, it's not funny. 

 

Caller: Why would I even joke about this? I'm serious! Get your butts over here!

 

Sejin: Why would we do that when we can just safely party here?

 

Caller: Unbelievable!! Can't you see that the heavens just provided you an opportunity to build connections?? This is a YG party, which means everyone is here!! You know how important connections are! Think about it! BTS might be getting popular globally but building relationships with artists in our home country is still a priority.

 

Sejin: Okay. I'll let them know but if they're not comfortable, I'm not forcing them to go.

 

Caller: Sure. By the way, Bang PDnim told me to tell you to make sure they at least show up. Bye!

 

-end of the phone call-

 

Sejin just looked at his phone. "Psht, just look at this guy, he already knew what the boss wants yet he still had to beat around the bush and tease me like that." 

 

"Oppa, everything okay?" Dara asked, a bit concerned.

 

"Honestly, not really. I don't know if you've already heard, but your friends announced an informal party in their room."

 

"And?" She knew there's more to it

 

"The boss wants us to mingle." He said, staring at her with worry in his eyes.

 

 

---2neBang room---

 

 

"What's taking so long? They should be here already." Jiyong thought.

 

"Hyung, I'm not sure if this is going to be okay." Daesung told him. They found out that Ji invited BTS to their little party.

 

"Why wouldn't it be? As sunbaes,we should take care of our hoobaes." He said, trying to act cool.

 

"Ya, Kwon Jiyong! You better not try anything funny or else." Bom warned. Unconsciously, yg fam gathered together, looking like they're waiting for something when the door opened and a group of people entered.

 

The sudden change in the atmosphere is so tangible, everyone felt it. Yg fam weren't waiting for something, they were waiting for someone.

 

Greetings were exchanged and everyone welcomed the newcomers to the party. Mostly, you can hear people calling Dara since she's the more well known in the group.

 

BTS looked like little kids forming a beeline going to the cafeteria with Dara and their manager in front, leading the line.

 

Dara waved back and fourth while answering the greetings welcoming her. If you don't know her really well, you wouldn't notice that she's nervous, she hides it pretty well. 

 

"Why is she here?"   "I tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter