R-A-P Monster not D-A-N-C-E Monster

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                             

When you enter his room, you'll see ripped pages of songbooks on the floor,cup noodles leftover the night before(or even further than that), a hundred Ryan stuffed toys from Kakaotalk everywhere & if you look closely, maybe you'll find some of the earphones he has lost.

 

If you thought of Namjoon,you got it right. The awesome yet clumsy, the best yet humble rapper & leader of 1 of the hottest boy groups in Korea right now.

 

He's constantly seen with earphones on, while humming or spouting words. While Yoongi does most of his composing on his laptop,Namjoon is more comfortable this way. 

 

While the other boys were busy interrogating Yoongi about his encounter with Gdragon, he escaped to his room to savor the silence & calm that can be seldom experienced in their dorm. He can't be distracted because he still hasn't finished his solo track yet. They're all preparing solos for their upcoming comeback & he has helped some of s with their solos that he has almost forgotten his. He already has a concept & topic,he just needs inspiration to start.

 

He is trying to put lyrics into the melody that’s been ringing in his head for a while now. What the fans don’t know is that when he’s not stuck in his studio, he’s usually at Tuksom station, just wandering around or just thinking of anything and everything.

 

After going to his room,he eventually decided to leave & go to his studio instead.

 

                                                                              

 

He has been sitting in front of his computer for a few hours now with nothing coming to him, not even rhymes, which is usually the easiest[in his case]. He knows why, he’s a little bit distracted. Yes, a little bit, but still distracted. Just like any normal musician, he needs inspiration to create not only music but amazing music with a story. BTS is known for the inspirational stories in their songs, sometimes they do love songs or even sad songs. However, for his solo, he wants to share something personal to the fans. A habit he does that not a lot of people know. Like the rest of BTS, he wants to do this to show gratitude to what armys[the fandom name] have done & given to them.

               

He looked at the little pink windmill paper weight on his desk. At first, he was hesitant to accept it because of the color, he’s not as particular with colors like his Yoongi hyung but he’s not the biggest fan of pink as well. The person who gave it to him is a huge fan of the color though, so he had accepted it. It was a souvenir from her trip to her 2nd home. She always brings something to them whenever she gets back from her short vacation. May it be food, souvenirs like this or just about anything from that country.

               

They’re not that close but he had g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter