Recording 2

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Tablo's studio in YG Ent-

 

They started recording an hour ago. Everything is going smoothly. If this goes on, they'll be able to wrap up in an hour or even less.

 

Jungkook was quietly observing. His excitement and nervousness died down after he heard Dara's voice singing. It's his first time seeing their noona like this, doing something not related to them nor with BigHit. It took him back to his trainee days, when they would all huddle up to watch 2ne1 and the other sunbaes perform on music shows, wishing and hoping they'd be able to perform onstage as well. Now they debuted and starting to get famous, it almost felt surreal. It's even more unbelievable that he's in the same studio with his greatest idol, and soon, they'll be collaborating. 

 

"Looks like he's your fanboy." Choice told Jiyong. He's been observing as well and he can't mistake that look of admiration on the boy's eyes.

 

"They all are." Was all Jiyong said. It's not like he's bragging, it's more like he got used to it. Almost everyone he meets, older or younger than him, always gush about how they're a fan, treats him like he's porcelain or something fragile. It bores him.

 

"I forgot, you are THE Gdragon. Anyway, seems like your help isn't needed. Dara is doing great." Choice replied.

 

Jiyong just stayed silent. 

 

Dara finished her first verse and Tablo asked her to rest while he records his first verse. "You can go on a bathroom break if you want, Darong." Tablo told her.

 

"Okay, thank you oppa." She'll just retouch her make up real quick, she felt like she sweated a lot.

 

Jiyong watched her as she left the room. He looked at Jungkook and he saw that he was distracted by Tablo and he knew it was the perfect chance. He stood up and followed Dara outside.

 

Dara retouched her make up. She still somehow can't believe that she's back here. Everything seems so comfortably yet awkwardly familiar. Even this floor, which 2ne1 frequented in their early years and sometimes escaped to, from the perfectionist YG and GD(during recordings) and even when they were just visiting BigBang during their breaks. The little "graffitis" on the cubicle walls on this comfort room that they scribbled out of fun are still here. She just let out a sigh and got ready to go back to the studio.

 

She saw him waiting. She had a feeling he'd follow her. 

 

"How have you been?" He asked.

 

"Can you not?" She said out of exasperation.

 

"What? I just asked you how you've been." 

 

"That. Acting as if nothing happened. As if you're not part of the reason I left. As if everything is the same."

 

"Everything is still the same. You'll always be part of YG whether you like it or not. And how many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry? How many times do you want me to beg?" He asked, a bit accusingly.

 

"Please--let's just be civil today." She said as she made a move to walk past him but he's blocking the way. She knows it'll be hard to talk to him especially since none of the other BigBang or 2ne1 members are here. "Excuse me, may I pass?" 

 

"Tablo hyung is still recording, let's talk for a while. I've missed you. You left so suddenly." 

 

She felt her last strand of patience going away. "You don't get to accuse me as if I'm making it hard it for you. You don't get to act as the victim. I've made it clear I want to move on though I still keep my friendship with the rest but with you, we can't go back to the way it was. You chose this." She tried to move past him again but he made no action of letting her pass. 

 

He held both her arms and said, "I'm sorry Dara, for the nth time. I know it's my fault. Don't you think I've suffered enough?" 

 

"Let go of me, it hurts!" She struggled to break free of his hold but he isn't budging.

 

"Sunbaenim, I think you should let noona go." Jungkook said. He was walking towards them. 

 

Jiyong let Dara go. "This is none of your business, go back inside."

 

"Noona, are you okay?" Jungkook asked her, ignoring Jiyong.

 

"I'm okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter