Dinner 1

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-BTS Dorm-

 

Everyone is busy preparing and getting ready before going out.

 

"Ya, anyone seen my black hat?" Namjoon shouting from his room. 

 

"I don't even know what to pair with this shirt, how am I supposed to help you find your hat??" Jin answered. "And you have a ton of black hats, which one do you even mean??"

 

Everyone is stressed except Jungkook. He knows he looks good no matter what he wears so he's wearing his go-to black and white outfit, white shirt and black pants with Timbs boots.

 

"I wish I could let go and be crazy like you sometimes, Jungkook~ah." Taehyung told him with envy thinking of how basic his fashion is. They're both in the living room. Jimin joined them after a few minutes.

 

"Hyung, I'm not sure if that is a compliment but I'll take it as one." The maknae replied.

 

"Amateurs. Psh." Yoongi snorted. He was wearing a dark blue silk button down, slacks and dress shoes.

 

The maknae line gaped at him. 

 

"Hyung, you do know there's no red carpet and media waiting there, right?" Jimin asked him.

 

"Everyday is a special day so we should make an effort to look good." Yoongi answered.

 

"Listen to him talking like that as if he doesn't wear sweatpants on the daily." Jungkook whispered unimpressed to his 95 line(Tae and Jimin) hyungs.

 

"Guys, 10 minutes left before we leave." Their manager informed them.

 

"This is giving me flashbacks when we were packing for our Norway trip and we were given short notice." Jhope said, remembering that time they were all panicking on trying to pack everything before leaving the country.

 

 

--Dara's apartment--

 

 

She's standing in front of her tall mirror, looking but not really, into her reflection.

 

As usual, she chose to wear an off white sweater, 2 sizes bigger, YSL skinny jeans and she decided on a simple Vans slip on. She doesn't really like to dress up much when there's no formal event.

 

She decided on dropping by the YG dinner first because she doesn't plan to stay long and then leave for the BigHit dinner. It was a difficult decision at first but her current employment became the deciding factor. Bighit might be her new family but YG is also still her family. Bighit is her present so she must prioritize them without neglecting her other[YG] loved ones.

 

She heard Hayi's voice pulling her out of her thoughts. She changed her ringtone to Hanbin's newest creation who he gifted to Hayi.

 

"Eonnie, are you ready?" It was Minzy.

 

"Minggki-ah, yes. I'm about to leave." She lied.

 

"Good. See you there and drive safely." 

 

"Yeah, see you." She's a bit sad because all of YG family will be there. It turned out that everyone heard of the little gathering that the sunbaes decided to join and insisted to make it an official company dinner. The hoobaes were flustered but they were more than happy to have their idea recognized.

 

Dara took another look at the mirror and sighed.

 

 

--Samgeori Butchers Restaurant, main branch in Hongdae--

 

 

Indeed, it's a YG family dinner. There are tables for each young groups: WINNER, iKon, Blackpink with AkMu and Hayi, and their soon-to-be newest group Treasure 13 while BigBang and 2ne1 are with the big bosses, Epik High, Sechskies and JinuSean. Even YG plus models and their CEO were there. The only family members missing was YG stage who were busy with their shoots that day, it was impossible to reschedule at such short notice.

 

Dara was so happy but a bit shy because everyone is here. 

 

"This feels so good." Seungri said.

 

"Yeah, so glad our youngsters thought of it." Jinu added.

 

"I feel like a proud mom." Bommie said while tapping her cheeks wiping the invisible tears.

 

They all chuckled. "Jinhwan and Jinwoo could really be a part of the Events department. They sure know when to throw one." Tukutz mentioned. He was the one who overheard the hoobaes talking.

 

"Dara, thank you for coming here. You must be busy." YG thanked her.

 

"Aniyo, Sajangnim. I'm the one who is thankful for the invitation." She answered.

 

"Did you all know this was especially planned for her? Our maknaes must have missed her." Tablo informed them.

 

Dara shook her head. "It's more like a pre-holidays celebration, actually."

 

The Sechskies members still looked impressed and everyone looked at Dara. Jiyong saw she was embarrassed so he interjected.

 

"Psh, I could've done a better job of hiding it from you guys. They originally wanted this to be a small party, is what I've heard." 

 

"As if you can do 'small' parties." CL teased.

 

"Yeah, you'd probably rent a big hotel for the venue." Top joined in.

 

Jiyong looked at Dara and saw her expression relaxed a little now that the attention was off of her.

 

They heard a cough and heard DK's voice. "Can we borrow Dara noona for a minute?"

 

"Of course, Donghyuk~ah." YG answered.

 

Dara excused herself and got up from the table. 

 

"Here's the guest of honor!" They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter