The oblivious goddess

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*BigHit Ent building*

Damn,this headache is not going away. Why now when I have deadlines to catch??? ​​​​​ It's already past 9 pm but Dara is still in her office trying her best to finish everything. She has a presentation due first thing tomorrow and another one in the afternoon. She organized her schedule so she wouldn't cram, so this won't happen but time just isn't on her side because 2 of her meetings were delayed hence the domino effect that lead her to this.

 

She's done with the frst presentation and halfway the second one. She'll be done before dawn, that's for sure.

 

*Meanwhile in the practice room on the same building*

 

"Bam bam bam,bam bam then bam bam!" Hobie shouted while demonstrating the moves to Jimin & Kookie. 

 

Unavoidable things happen everyday and today, it's the other members having photoshoot schedules and interview appointments hence it's only the 3 of them practicing the choreography. They have to make do instead of wasting another day without doing anything productive.

 

After a few minutes, they're done, just polishing the moves being the perfectionist that they are. They've been practicing since 1pm and they're almost finished.

 

"At last!!!"Kookie screamed in celebration.

 

"Whew, I'm so exhausted I could die right now." Jimin said while sitting down.

"Finally, now we can rest." Hobie sat down as well, still huffing & puffing.

*stomach gurgling sounds from Kookie's tummy*

 

"That's our cue, let's change & eat out!" Jimin suggested happily.

 

"That's the best thing I've heard all day." Kookie said dreamily, he's already thinking of the food he'd be ordering.

 

"What are you waiting for then? Stand up & get changed! Palli!!" Hobie ordered the 2 younger ones who looked hungry yet too exhausted to move.

 

The 3J are walking in the lobby when they noticed Dara's office still has the lights on. 

"It's already 9:30pm, noona must've gotten home already right? Maybe she just forgot to turn off the lights when she left?" Kookie suggested but a bit doubtful.

 

They may not have known their noona that long but they do know she isn't one to forget simple things like turning off the lights nor are they unaware that she often goes on overtime.

 

"Nah, we all know that noona never forgets to turn off the lights, let's drop by & see how she's doing." Jimin cheerily suggested.

 

"What if she's busy & we're just going to disturb her??" Rational older brother Hobie asked.

 

"She loves us,we're never gonna be a disturbance for her and besides, i highly doubt noona has eaten yet, you know how she gets absorbed in her work. We should invite her to join us." The maknae said.

 

"Wow, I'm so proud of our maknae. He has finally grown up to be a gentleman. We've raised you well." Hobie remarked, fake crying at the same time, wiping his fake/imaginary tears.

 

"I thought about that too, you just beat me to saying it." Jimin said bitterly.

 

Ignoring Jimin & without telling the younger ones, Hobie went straight to Dara's door & knocked which they heard & made them hurry after their hyung.

 

*knock knock*

 

Oh, I wonder who could still be here this late? "Come in." 

 

The door opens & in comes Hobie with Kookie & Jimin, in that order.

 

"Guys!? Why are you still here?? It's late! Does Sejin oppa know about this? Did he forget to leave your 6 pm slot close?" Dara was bewildered, she can't believe her babies are still here at this hour.

 

The three blushed after hearing Dara's concern. They're touched but at the same time, guilty because it was their decision to stay late to practice.

 

"It's actually us who decided to stay late noona, we had to convince Sejin hyung to let us. We had this choreography to master for our next song." Hobie said shyly.

 

"I should've known you'll do this knowing how hardworking you bunch are." Dara said, shaking her head but feeling proud of them as well.

 

While Hobie & Dara were talking, Kookie & Jimin were bickering at the back & urging each other to be the one to invite Dara to have dinner with them.

 

"Yes, Chimchim & Kookie? Anything you want to tell noona?" Dara started.

 

Kookie & Jimin just scratched their heads & bowed. Though they want to invite their noona they're also shy.

 

Hearing no response from the 2,Hobie took the matters to his own hands and said, "We're heading out to eat noona,we just finished practicing when we noticed your lights are still open. We want to invite you to join us. With all due respect, it's not good to skip meals." 

 

Dara was taken aback. She didn't expect them to know she hasn't eaten dinner yet. 

 

To cover up her surprise, she said, "Well you're one to talk. You shouldn't have skipped dinner while practicing."

 

"You got us their noona, so that means we should all eat out then!" Jimin said smiling widely.

 

"Ok,i'm almost done. Why don't you go ahead to whatever restaurant you want to go to then text me the name & address and I'll catch up." She ordered.

 

"We can wait noona, that's not a problem. We should all go together." Kookie offered.

 

"What have I done to deserve such kind-hearted angels like you?" Dara said,deeply touched.

 

The three just looked at her, she continued doing what she was doing to finish her presentation. Even just sitting there, bare-faced with simple clothes,she still looks breath-taking. They can't believe they're this luck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter