Sober

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They're all enjoying the food, laughing at each other's jokes.

 

"I wish life was this simple." Dara can't help but think.

 

In Dara's right, Jin was eyeing her."She looks so much better, smiling like this." 

 

To her left, Suga was thinking, "I wish we can just stay like this."

 

 At the other end of the table, Taehyung and Kookie were talking to each other when they heard some commotion outside. They're both near the door so they excused themselves to check it out.

 

The noise is echoing down the hallway, coming from the entrance.

 

"I just want to talk to her. Tell her Kwon Jiyong is here." They saw GD talking to their security staff, sounding and acting a bit drunk.

 

"Hyung, what do we do?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

 

Taehyung looked back, then faced front, thinking of something. He raised his left index finger, indicating he has an idea. "Let's call the older ones. We'll get scolded if we did't tell Jin hyung."

 

"Ok, I'll call him so it won't be too inconspicuous."

 

"Okay, go." Taehyung agreed.

 

Jin heard his phone ring and saw Kookie's name on the caller ID. He frowned but didn't tell the others, instead, just answered the call.

 

"Hyung, code Dragon!" Kookie didn't let him say hello before shouting.

 

"Elaborate."

 

"GD subnbaenim is here outside, insisting to talk to noona and he seems drunk."

 

"You! You're Jungkook right?" Jin heard GD calling Kookie.

 

"This is bad, Kookie is the biggest Jiyong fan in BTS." Jin thought. He excuses himself to help the two maknaes outside.

 

He's on the hallway when he sees Kookie just staring at Jiyong, as if mesmerized while Taehyung is obviously stressed.

 

"Anyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim." He greeted first. He doesn't know how to approach the situation so he'll be observing Jiyong for a while.

 

"Oh, another one. Hello. Can you please call Dara? Your members here are not really helping." Jiyong said, a bit slurred but still intelligible.

 

"I'm sorry sunbaenim but noona is still eating and you don't seem sober right now." He stopped thinking about a strategy and just decided to face this head on. The goal is to not let GD see Dara.

 

"Did you come here alone?" He asked Jiyong.

 

"Why the do you care and it doesn't ing matter. I said I need to talk to Dara!" Jiyong is getting frustrated.

 

They heard the elevator open and saw Top appear after a few seconds.

 

The 3 of them greeted Top and the former acknowledged them. "I'm sorry for this but we actually came from a launching event and as you can see, Jiyong drank a little. He left his phone with me so he wasn't able to make a call. Is Dara here?"

 

The maknaes look at Jin who answered, "Yes sunbaenim but we're having dinner and noona is still eating inside. I don't mean any disrespect but I don't think it's good for them to talk if Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter