Twist

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**bighit Ent practice room1**

 

Dara dropped by while the boys are practicing. She was still upset about Jiyong's announcement. She should've known that he will do something like this but at the same, she was hoping he wouldn't. 

 

"Noona, you can back out if you don't want to do it. He didn't even ask your opinion." Suga told her.

 

"We all agree. You don't have to feel pressured just because of his announcement, noona." Jin agreed.

 

"Thank you guys. I know I can back out but that won't solve the problem. With  how persistent Jiyong is, he'll just find another way."

 

"We'll find another solution then. Until he stops." RM suggested.

 

"He won't. However, I figured out how to turn this around to our benefit."

 

The boys listened intently. She told them her idea.

 

"So, you want Kookie to feature together with you?" Sejin, BTS' manager, asked.

 

"Yes. I'll send him[Jiyong] this proposal today."

 

"Noona, are you sure it's okay? And why me? The hyungs are more talented." The maknae shyly suggested.

 

Dara messed up Kookie's hair before saying, "You are all talented, Kookie. I just think this is a better opportunity to showcase your vocals."

 

"Just be thankful, Jungkook~ah." Taehyung told him.

 

"Noona, if Kookie doesn't want it, I'll be more than happy to volunteer as tribute." Jimin teased.

 

"Or me, noona." Jhope offered.

 

"Ya! I'm the oldest here so if the maknae isn't capable, I'll take it." Jin, joining the teasing.

 

"Stop it already. Did I say, I don't want it?" Kookie retaliated.

 

The hyungs just laughed at him not using honorifics. 

 

"That's more like it. Okay, I gotta go guys, I'll let Sejin oppa relay to you the plan, then schedule a meeting with Jiyong, okay?" When she saw Kookie nod in understanding, she continued, "Bye kids! Be good!" She left the practice room to go to Bang PDnim's office.

 

After Dara left, Suga approached Jin.

 

"Hyung, are we really allowing this?" Suga asked Jin. They talked about it the other day and majority of them decided to follow Dara's decision. 

 

"Yes. We already agreed on this. Just focus on the rehearsal or better yet, put your energy on composing. Let's trust noona, okay?" Jin patted his shoulder before joining the others in practicing their choreography.

 

**Meanwhile in YG Ent**

 

"Jiyong~ah, I heard that you're collaborating with Dara too? Why didn't you tell me?" Tablo joined them in their studio.

 

"He didn't even tell us about it, hyung." Seungri ratted out.

 

Jiyong shook his head before saying, "I was going to tell everyone but then the party happened so I figured why not kill all the birds with just 1 stone, right?" 

 

"Well, I don't have a problem about it. Just tell me when you're going to record so that I can adjust our schedule." Tablo offered.

 

"No hyung, you should record first since your comeback is near and you asked her first. Don't worry about me." 

 

"Okay, if you say so. Do you still want me to forward our recording schedule?" Jiyong asked him about the schedule so that he'll know when Dara is going to be there and he can "accidentally" bump into her. 

 

"Ah, yes please hyung, so that I can make sure no one uses the studios." 

 

"What a lame excuse." Seungri said.

 

"You know what's lame? Your unsolicited opinion." Jiyong spat back.

 

"Hyung, do you really think those BTS kids will let noona go here alone? Did you forget how ready they were to throw punches that night?" He reminded him.

 

"Jiyong, talking about unsolicited opinions, I want to give you mine." Tablo said after hearing their conversation.

 

"Are you sure about this, though? I know it's none of my business but is this really how you want to start fixing things?" 

 

"Yes, hyung. It's one of our common denominators. I'm going to make up for the mess I made and I want this to be the beginning. I won't up again. Do I have your support on this?"

 

"You and BigBang are like little brothers to me and Dara is close to me too. You know that and I'll support you on anything but I beg you, don't do anything to hurt Dara and yourself."

 

"I know hyung, trust me, it's going to be different this time. And thank you, I know you always have our back." Tablo patted his head and sighed, "I need to go back to our studio, good luck with the collab." 

 

Tablo left the studio, "Hyung, noona didn't look happy about your project." Seungri has been wanting to talk to Jiyong about this ever since that night.

 

"Tell me something I don't know. I just want things to go back to the way it was before I ed up."

 

Jiyong was scanning his email when he saw an interesting email address. It was from bighit and he didn't like what it said.

 

"Hyung, what if we just let noona stay there?"

 

"I understand what you're trying to say, Seungri~yah but I can't." Jiyong really tried at first. He thought maybe it was for the best. But everytime he saw news about BTS, he can't help but feel jealous and angry. Jealous because he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter