The surprise

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**Still in Yeolbong Jjimdak(Se7en's restaurant)**

 

6 expectant pairs of eyes looked in the direction of where the footsteps are coming from. 

 

"Ajusshi!" Along with the little footsteps came the cute voice calling out to someone. 

Se7en went to the child knowing it's him she's looking for. "Haru~ya, oppa is here."

 

"Omo!!! Haru~ya!!! It's Dara immo(auntie)!" Dara called to her in glee. She's so happy to see the child and it's known to everyone close to her how she's always been fond of her. She also did a special appearance on one episode of Return of Superman when Tablo & Haru were still in the show. 

 

"Kyeopta!!!" Taetae screamed. Haru is not only famous in YG fam but through Return of Superman, she's become the nation's darling & even became famous with kpop idols.

 

"She's even cuter in person!!!Hyung, it's little Haru, Tablo sunbaenim's daughter!" Jimin told Jhope in excitement.

 

"Of course I know who she is! We watched that episode where Tablo sunbaenim brought her along a YG family concert remember!" Jhope half-yelled to remind his dongsaengs. "If little Haru is here, then Tablo sunbaenim must be here as well!!" Kookie joined in, suddenly feeling giddy imagining their idol being in the same vicinity as them.

 

"Immo! Appa sent me out for Sebong ajusshi because he's worried he might've gotten lost & didn't know the way back, I'm here to help him."

 

"kkkkk!!" Hearing her story, all of them laughed. She's just too cute for her own good.

 

"You were right to get him Haru, he almost didn't know how to get back there. This poor old guy would've definitely gotten lost." Dara chimed in on Tablo's story. "Who's with you aside from Tablo oppa?" She asked the little girl.

 

"Eomma & Gummy immo." Haru answered.

 

"Really?!! Oppa! Why didn't you tell me??? I need to see them!!" Dara scolded her friend.

 

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away. " Se7en scratched his head, apologizing. To his defense, they got emotional earlier so it must have slipped his mind for a while.

 

"I'm just kidding. I know you didn't do it intentionally. Kids, you ready to meet another sunbae?" Dara asked the kids(Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung & Kookie) looking at them.

 

"Of course noona, we'd love to meet Tablo sunbaenim's family!" Kookie politely answered in behalf of his hyungs.

 

"Omo, Omo, Omo!! Yoongi hyung & Namjoon hyung will be seriously jealous!!" Taetae whispered to them. It's no secret that said 2 were the biggest Tablo/Epik high fans in the group.

 

"We should get them autographs!" Jimin suggested. "Yes, we should!" Kookie agreed. With that thought, the four of them suddenly looked in their stuff for something to write on for the autograph. Dara overheard it & thought of something.

 

"Then, we should all go inside! Follow my lead!" Dara directed them, Se7en gestured for them to follow Dara as well. Dara is a patron hence she knows this restaurant like the back of her hand. "They're in VIP 1, Darong!" Se7en shouted to inform her where to go.

 

Dara found the room & knocked.The door opened & revealed Tablo, Hye Jung & Gummy, she greeted them, "Anyeonghashimnika!" & bowed.

 

"Omo, it's Darong!!" It was Gummy who first recovered & recognized Dara.

 

"Darong!!" Hye Jung called to her as well. "Haru, my baby is such a good & smart girl!" 

"This is such a good day!" Dara announced. She's never felt this happy in quite a while. "Kids, gather up, I want to introduce you to some of my favorite people in the world." She told the four BTS kids.

 

JHope, Jimin, Taehyung & Kookie suddenly felt a little tense but excited. Finally, a formal introduction with Tablo sunbaenim & his family. 

 

"Oppa, unnies(she looked at Hye Jung & Gummy) & Haru, I know you've all heard of their group, these are 4/7 of the famous boy group from Big Hit E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter