Back in the BTS Dorm

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                          

It’s been hours since Yoongi got back from buying his new songbook with Dara & the boys have noticed something weird with him. He seemed distracted & they know it’s something to do with his little shopping with their noona.

 

For some reason, Yoongi is in the living room with this laptop. He usually works in his room or studio because the boys are too noisy but it’s different today. Yep, something is definitely up and Hoseok is the first determined one to know what it is. He sat on the other end of the sofa, contemplating on how to ask his hyung. They’re closer than the rest of BTS so he isn’t afraid to approach him, he’s just carefully thinking how to word his question so that he’d get a sensible answer from him without appearing too nosy.

 

“Hyung, is that the new songbook you got from the Krunk Store? I like the color & the design. I’m glad you chose 2ne1 sunbaenim’s latest album. Did Dara noona buy something too?” He asked.

 

“Yep, this is it. Hopefully this will bring us some good songs for our next album. And yes, she also bought some figurines of her other babies, WinKon. She really adore those kids. Even though it’s been awhile since they’ve worked together, she still monitors their performances & contacts them to give her feedback, like the good sunbae that she is. Those kids are really lucky to have her.” He thought.

 

“Uh huh.” Hoseok thought. Looks like he needs to rethink his tactic since his hyung isn’t cooperating in sharing the intel that he wants. He decided to ask more questions.

 

“What did you do afterwards? You took longer than usual just picking out a new songbook. Did noona bump into some of her friends? You didn’t eat out without telling us, did you?” Hoseok asked, with eyes narrowing on his last question. Just the thought of Yoongi & Dara eating out together makes him jealous.

 

“What are you talking about? We brought some stuff from the convenient store didn’t we? If we ate out, I wouldn’t have bought anything from the convenient store & just took away some food for you guys.” He said, surprised at his dongsaeng’s accusation. He knows Hoseok has a little crush with Dara too but it isn’t serious like his. Come to think of it, until now, he isn’t sure who his real competition is with s since they’re all showing that they have a crush on Dara except Namjoon who acts coolly & respectful towards her which they all find weird since he obviously also has a thing for Dara though he tries his best to hide it. They know him too well, he’s just acting that way because he thinks Dara will never look at him more than a baby brother. He’s given up early unlike Yoongi but they know it’s still there.

 

Hoseok also gave up in pretending, he’s not going to get anything from Yoongi with this so he decided to just ask deadon.

 

“What happened then?” As simple as that, just one question. He knows Yoongi would understand what he means. With the closeness that BTS shares, even without words, they understand each other.

 

“Alright.” Yoongi decided it’s no use holding back since sooner or later, they’d all pester him about this. Anyway, after he tells Hoseok, he knows he’ll relay this to the others as well so he doesn’t have to repeatedly say this.

 

“We met a sunbae of noona while at the store. It was Jiyong sunbaenim.” He said, pausing for a moment as he remembered what happened that kind of bugs him until this moment.

 

 

Few hours earlier…

 

 

“Let me help you with that.” Suddenly, a guy said while picking up the fallen figurine.

 

Both Yoongi & Dara got surprised as they didn’t know someone else they know would be at the store at that moment. It was more of a shock for Dara especially seeing the man who uttered those words.

 

It is Kwon Jiyong, Gdragon for his fans, Jiyongie for her.

 

“Oh, thank you.” She said, she quickly recovered from the initial shock & waited for Jiyong to give back the figurine.

 

“So, you liked these huh? Aren’t you buying the BigBang edition too?” He jokingly asked her. To be honest, he was quite hurt to see her just buying the hoobaes’ figurines, he thought she’d be a loyal vip until the end, even when she already left YG. It may sound petty but this gesture of support means a lot to them & she used to do this to BigBang too. However, after she left, after that controversy blew up, she changed.

 

“Nah, I’m saving those up for the vips who saved their allowance money just to complete you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter