Calm before the storm

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes unnie. Dara unnie told me that she'll call you later. Apparently they just talked then she went back to BTS' room." Chaerin is talking with Bom and Minzy. The latter released a big sigh of relief. This went surprisingly well. Usually, when they [Dara & Jiyong] had confrontations, there followed chaos. This is a good development although despite none of them talking about it, they all know Jiyong wouldn't back down this easily. Speaking of the devil, Jiyong entered the room with a smile on his face that clearly didn't reach his eyes.

 

"It's time to party!!" He announced to their shocked faces.

 

He asked to be left alone for a while after his conversation/confrontation with Dara and now he's back with a plan brewing in his mind.

 

"A-are you okay, hyung?" Seungri asked, doubt obvious in his voice.

 

"Of course! Did y'all forget why we came here in the first place?" He replied, ignoring the elephant in the room. He pressed the buzzer to call for the server. Within a few seconds, the server came in.

 

"Two bottles of your oldest Hermitage La Chapelle, please." Seungri told the server then he turned to his hyungs and said, "We could go out to the dancefloor to mingle or invite some friends over."

 

No one agreed nor disagreed but he knows they don't like the idea. He actually just suggested it to get a reaction from Jiyong. "Well, let's see, who would be the best candidate." He thought while scrolling through the list of names of celebrities who are hanging out in the same place as them right now. 

 

​​​​​​"I'm not in the mood to socialize but I'm pretty sure that panda will invite everyone." Chaerin thought. 

 

Their wine arrived and Seungri poured each of them a glass. They thought Seungri would offer a toast but once again, they were surprised when it was Jiyong who spoke.

 

"Let's toast for a fun evening, everyone!" He said.

 

Top nodded and they all just followed and joined the toast. They all know that distracted and cheerful, albeit fake, is better than quiet and murderous Jiyong.

 

After a few minutes, their room was bustling, people kept coming in. SNSD girls, some SuJu boys, AOMG and Illionaire rappers, etc. It wasn't long before their room became crowded.

 

"Hey, I thought Dara would be here. Everyone's here but I don't see her." Heechul asked Yesung. 

 

"I don't know hyung. Fishy practically dragged us here so I thought she might be here too." Yeye said, talking about how Donghae forced them to accept Seungri's invitation.

 

"She's with BTS, I heard someone saw her with those kids." Leeteuk said."Anyway, looking at Hae right now, looks like he's texting her."

 

"Go ahead and mingle, you guys. I'm fine." Donghae said while still busy with his phone.

 

"The night is young. More people will come in once they hear the party's here." Seungri said, greeting them.

 

"No doubt about it. I just can't help but notice that you aren't complete though." It isn't a secret that Dara left YG. The news went viral when she didn't renew her contract and a lot of agencies fought to get her.

 

"Uh, well, as you may have already heard, she's here with Bighit and those kids aren't really the partying type." Seungri said while looking at Jiyong.

 

Suju followed his gaze and they all saw Jiyong, his presence can be felt even from afar but just by looking at him, they know his thoughts aren't here at all, then they understood.

 

"Seungri, why is Bom so stressed out? Did something happen?" Siwon asked.

 

"Ya, my noona is hands off. Don't even think about it." The BigBang maknae warned.

 

"Whoa, chill dude. I'm just a concerned citizen. This room is bustling but she, Chaerin and Minzy are just there talking." Siwon said.

 

"It's just family matters. Don't let it bother you." Seungri tried to assure them.

 

Despite hearing that, they really didn't believe it. A real YG party isn't like this, it's still awesome and all but YG artists are known for their care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter