YG vs BigHit

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***In the Van with BTS and Dara***

 

"Let's confirm first before telling them! I don't want to get scolded at!" Jimin told Kookie and Tae via Kakao.

 

While on the way to the club, as usual, everyone is on their phones. Some are playing games, some are listening to music while the maknae line are talking with each other via Kakaotalk and plotting their strategy on how to hog their noona's attention. Tae was searching Naver on some types of strategy when he saw that 2neBang and YG are trending. Naturally, he got curious and found an article saying that 2nebang are actually hanging out in a bar tonight! He got so excited when he noticed that it's the same bar they are planning on going to and immediately informed Jimin and Kookie.

 

Jimin and Kookie both looked at each other with excitement and started chatting quickly.

 

KakaoTalk chatroom name: The Maknae line Rules!

 

RappergodV:   Ya!!! Did you read the article I sent!???? 

DancegodJM:   Yes!! But we need to get a more solid proof before we reveal this to everyone! Especially to Dara noona! 

VocalgodJK:   Do you think noona doesn't know about this?? They're still her friends, right? Wouldn't they have at least tried to invite her?

DancegodJM:  Of course they're still friends! But knowing that noona came with us instead, I'm worried that it may become difficult for her. 

RappergodV:   Already checked the author of the article and she's legit so I think this is not just any rumor, I think we'll really be in the same bar as BigBang and 2ne1 sunbaenims tonight, waaaaaaaa!!!!!

After reading Taehyung's message, JM and Kookie once again looked at each other, both of them wide-eyed.

 

"Okay, what is going on?? Don't think I haven't noticed you two looking at each other like someone big offered you a collab(because their reactions looked like they hit the jackpot). Dara finally spoke up because it was so weird seeing the two guys on her left and right side looking down on their phones and then at each other like that. She knows they're dorks but this is giving her a different feeling.

 

Unknown to the maknae line, the hyung line are also aware of the situation. Namjoon is also lurking in Naver looking up some things when he noticed the trending list and he immediately alerted his hyungs and Jhope. They have their own chatroom because they know the maknae line have their own.

 

KakaoTalk chatroom name: The Wise Ones

 

RM:   Guys, check this out, we might be running into noona's friends tonight. (link to the article of 2nebang spotted in Gangnam)

Jhope:  So how are we gonna go about this?

Suga:  What do you mean how? There's nothing that we need to do but protect noona and not let them take her away from us.

Jin:  Yoongi, calm down. I can feel your dark energy radiating from my phone. 

Jhope: Don't worry hyung, I'll send you some sunshine!! 

Jin:  Thank you.

RM:  Don't be sidetracked! Remember, these are noona's close friends!!! 

Suga:  Like what I said: WE ARE NOT GOING TO LET THEM TAKE HER.

Jin:  What if it's noona who wants to leave?

Suga:  . . .

RM: . . .

Jhope:   Are we sticking to Suga hyung's plan?

   (after a few seconds)

Suga:   There's no way noona would do that. She chose us, she's not going to leave just like that.

RM:  You're right, she ain't like that.

Jhope:  Now, there's the spirit!!

Jin:  Why do I feel like we're going to war?

 

KakaoTalk chatroom name: Seokjinie and 6 Babies

 

Kim Taehyung: hyungs

Jimin: Hyungnim

JK: .

Jin: We know, we fight.

 

Dara's phone rang and everyone became more silent as they all listen to see who called her.

 

"Minggki~ya!! Why did you suddenly call? Is everything okay?" She asked worriedly.

 

After hearing Minzy's name, everyone let out a sigh of relief, until they heard the rest.

 

"What?? Really?? Tonight!!? Why didn't Bommie tell me this??"

 

**silence as Dara listens to Minzy's response**

 

"We're actually going there now."

 

**listening to Minzy**

 

"No, it's okay. Of course, I'll drop by to say hi. I've missed you guys."

 

**silence**

 

"See you later Mingki, drive safely." then Dara ended the call with a sigh. After a minute or two, she noticed that everyone seem to be watching her or waiting for her to say something. She then realized that hearing her talking to Minzy that way may have sounded weird for them and so she explained.

 

"As you all heard, that was Minzy, our maknae, and she called to invite me tonight because apparently, they will be hanging out like us." She waited for a bit before continuing. "They're at The Grind at the moment with BigBang." After dropping the bomb, she was looking around, watching their reactions and she noticed that nobody looks surprised which made her a little bit creeped out.

 

"So what are you planning Dara? You can go with them after we eat dinner if you want." It was Sejin who broke the ice. He didn't really want her to leave as well but it would be too selfish to stop her.

 

"Thank you oppa." Dara answered, much to the dismay of the boys and they were about to protest when they heard Dara add, "But I came with you so I'm leaving with you as well. I might just drop by and say hi." She reassured them.

 

Hearing that made the boys feel warm inside and definitely happy but then someone just had to say be the hero. 

 

"No noona, if you must, you can go with them, we know how much you miss them." Jin said, his will wavered, he realized they are being childish.

 

"Hyung, what happened to, 'We fight'???" Suga elbowed Jin on the side and whispered.

 

"Yeah noona, we understand if you want to spend time with them." Namjoon added though a bit unenthusiastically.

 

Suga gave Namjoon The Evil Eye. He can't believe out of all the guys it would be Namjoon who would betray him like this. He understands their point but he just can't bring himself to cave in.

 

They all waited in silence inside the van, wondering what Dara will decide to do once she sees her old friends. 

 

 

**Meanwhile inside the YG limo**

 

"We're here ladies and gents. Let's start painting the town red!" Seungri announced dramatically as each of them went out of the limo. They were welcomed by unending flashes of lights from SLRs and camera phones and screams of their names. They were unfazed, for the years they've been in the business, this is nothing. Though they were here to have fun and not for an official event, they still acknowledged their fans and did some little fanservice here and there like finger hearts and waves and little poses. Afterall, these people are a big part why they are where they are in their carreers right now.

 

"News does travel fast. How did they even know what club were going to?" Asked Daesung.

 

"Apparently, a famous reporter posted an article about it. I forgot to tell the bar owner not to disclose our location. Anyway, it's no biggie." Seungri informed them.

 

"Relax oppa. It's harmless." Chaerin said as she held onto Daesung's arm while walking and waving to the fans.

 

"Yeah, just smile and wave. Just look at how that Panda enjoys the spotlight." Bommie whispered as well while smiling to the fans and subtly letting the others know what Seungri is doing. And they all followed her gaze to see Seungri doing a heart pose.

 

 

 

"He's definitely a pro." Says Top.

 

"Yep, it's second nature to him." Daesung agrees.

 

After watching Seungri for a few more minutes, Bom went to him and gently tugged him, pulling him towards the entrance.
 

"If you don't stop, we'll leave you here outside and tell the guard not to let you in!" She whispered.

 

"Okay, okay! Geez." He bowed to the fans then Bom, CL, Daesung and Top bowed as well before they all went inside.

 

"So where are those two?" Bom asked no one in particular as they settled down inside the VVIP room.

 

"Late as usual. They prolly took the longer route instead of finding a shortcut." Top answered.

 

"Some things never change." Bom m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter