Before the Holidays

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was excited for the holidays. Not only for the family trip but also because they'll be releasing the teasers at this time. Of course she felt nervous but it's not much. Releasing teasers always make her happy because she gets to read the fans' comments and ideas about the project/song.

 

She's currently in her apartment. It's the last day of work tomorrow but she's on her work desk, going over the documents she still needs to submit. Her phone rang, she cut off Suhyun's line(her ringtone's still Dinosaur) and answered.

 

"Dara noona!"

 

Daesung's voice greeted her. "Hello Daesungie."

 

"Jiyong hyung told me you won't go with us for the holidays."

 

"Yeah, I'm sorry. My family's going on a trip to Thailand. You know we don't usually do this and Eomma rarely agrees to go with us so I can't miss it." She misses hanging out with 2neBang but ofc family comes first.

 

"Where in Thailand, noona? You know I know some people there." 

 

"That's sweet of you but we've got everything covered." 

 

"Oh, I almost forgot, Thailand is your third home now. Nevertheless noona, if you need anything, just call me or anyone of us." 

 

"My sweet dongsaengs. I will remember that." She felt touched.

 

"How about dinner the day after tomorrow, noona? You aren't going yet, are you? When is your flight anyway?"  

 

"We're leaving Friday night. Please don't tell Jiyong. You know how he is. I want you all to enjoy your holidays." She has a feeling Jiyong made Daesung call her but Daesung has a word of honor.

 

"You got me, noona. I won't tell him the details, I promise you that."

 

"I trust you Daesungie. See you soon."

 

"Definitely, bye noona. Enjoy your holidays as well."

 

That made her a bit more anxious. Knowing Jiyong is still adamant on finding out about her trip. While musing, she heard her Kakaotalk notification go off.

 

Chatroom name: BTS babies

 

Yeontan's appa: Noona, we're going to have dinner tomorrow night to celebrate the start of the holidays. Please join us? >^_^<

 

Chimmy: Yes noona, it's Bang PD-nim's treat he said. Pretty please (ノ>ω<)ノ

 

Kookie: We'll behave, we promise (^^)/

 

Dara laughed after reading their messages. She heard about the dinner that their CEO is preparing. She'd love to go with them. Before replying, she heard another notification.

 

Chatroom name: Adorable YG hoobae babies

 

Suhyun: Eonnie, we'll be having dinner tomorrow night. Are you free?

 

Jinhwan: Noona, we heard you're going on a trip so we arranged the dinner. It's our treat, you don't have to worry about a thing.

 

Hayi: Eonnie, it's been a while, I hope you'll be there.

 

Dara felt overwhelmed. She can't say no to her YG babies as well.

 

 

-BTS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter