The Dragon

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

*YGE building*

The dragon is also currently in the studio with the rest of BigBang, recording their new songs for their MADE album.

 

They're doing "Loser" now. It worsened his mood because he made this song with her as part of his inspiration for it. For all the mistakes & stupid decisions he made in his life, with her & the failures despite his fame & achievements.

 

"Again." Jiyong motioned to Seungri. "Do that part again."

 

"What??But why?? I've been singing that part for almost an hour now hyung,haven't you got any mercy??" The panda maknae whined & used a bit of aegyo to try to convince their leader to let him rest.

 

"And so??You'll be repeating it for the whole day if you don't get it perfectly. Stop pouting like a goldfish,it won't get you anywhere." Jiyong said coldly.

 

"Whoa, take it slow there dragon. I think our panda needs a little rest if not,he wont have any more voice to continue recording the rest of the track. Remember,we still have Bae Bae to do next, and besides, I think we all need a short break." The older Seunghyun(Top) said,while looking around the room garnering nods from Dae, Bae & a lot of nods from Seungri.

 

Jiyong saw their reactions & thought perhaps they really do need a break, especially his mind. 

 

"Alright, let's all take a breather. I'll just go on a quick smoke break. Y'all better be back in 20, we need to wrap this up today,at least finish Loser."

 

"That's more like it!" Top said while holding both his hands together, he then nodded to Seungri, telling him indirectly to escape before Jiyong changes his mind.

 

"Let's go,I'll smoke with you." The oldest said to Jiyong.

 

"Sure." The latter agreed before standing up & going out the studio with Top.

 

*On the rooftop of the YG building*

 

"What's up?" Top asked him with concern in his voice.

 

"Huh? Nothing, why'd you ask, hyung?" Jiyong replied, a bit surprised but not really since he knows all s felt that something is bothering him.

 

"Don't do that. Don't close yourself up anymore. We've been past that already. With us,you don't need to hide anything or pretend." Top reminded him.

 

"I know hyung, and I'm thankful for that, I really am. It's just that if I can handle it,i will fix it. I dont want to involve you guys with petty things."

 

"Jiyongie, with family, nothing is ever small or big enough. We've all been through so so much together. We need each other especially in our down times. I dont want you or any of the other kids to ever hesitate or have second thoughts in talking to one another about anything. That's what family is supposed to be about. At least our[BigBang] family is supposed to be about." 

 

After a few seconds,

"It's Dara. I saw her at the Krunk store the other day." The dragon retreated to its den & out came Jiyong. 

 

"I see. How is she?" Top asked carefully. He had a feeling whatever's bothering Jiyong has something to do with Dara but he wanted to let his dongsaeng say it himself.

 

"She was----is fine." Jiyong said, pausing a little to correct his verb tense.

 

Top isn't surprised. They all know Dara is one tough woman. She might've appeared broken when she made that decision of leaving YG but all of them knew she'd make it on her own. That they'd support her on the new path she chose. 

 

"Stop beating around the bush Ji, we all know she's fine. After all, you did pay that stalker a fortune." Top revealed.

 

"He is a private detective hyung, not a stalker." He was only a little bit surprised. He had a feeling s would find out. They can read each other like a book.

 

"So what's really bothering you?" Top asked sincerely.

 

"She looks happy hyung. Happy without us

 

--without me." Jiyong said,obvious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter