FlashBack 1

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Flashback (December 2015)-

 

She sees her name on the trending list yet again.

 

Dara and GD dating

Daragon confirmed

Dara is the ideal girl

Sandara Park and Gdragon

Dara's favorite shoe brand

​​​

Instead of feeling happy, she feels the opposite and a bit nauseous. She doesn't remember when exactly this whole thing started. It's one of those things that you just wake up to without noticing it's become a part of your routine, your life.

 

Ever since BigBang came back from their Japan tour in 2012, everyone felt that there is something different with Jiyong, more than usual. He was always on the phone, either talking in English or Japanese. When he's not on the phone, he's raving about everything related to Japan. Of course, they figured out in the end that it was because of a girl. With GD, it's either his music or girls that gets him into a certain type of mood.

 

They thought it was just a fling though. They never thought it was going to be serious----not until he introduced her to the family.

 

 

MAY 2013

 

"​​​​​​Did you hear?" There's a rumor going around that Jiyong hyung is with that Japanese model." Seungri is talking with Youngbae. They're both at the YG cafeteria.

 

"Yeah. They're actually on their way here right now." Youngbae told him.

 

"What? Why??" Seungri asked, looking confused.

 

Seunghyun who has entered the cafeteria a few seconds ago joined them. "What do you mean why?"

 

"Riri, there are only 2 reasons we introduce outsiders. Either we're collaborating," Daesung who followed Seunghyun to the cafeteria between Seungri and Youngbae, held up his index finger and then his middle finger before continuing, "or we're dating."

 

It was that day, Kiko Mizuhara became permanently associated to YG. However, being close to a YG artist is never easy, specially if you're GD's girlfriend.

 

After a month. . .

 

"ing trash article! Who is this pea brained journalist who wrote this piece of garbage?" Jiyong angrily shouted. They are in the studio and he just read an article on Naver about him and Kiko.

 

"I'm sorry man, but you know this will happen." Youngbae did warn him when Jiyong told him about his girlfriend. He assured Jiyong he'd support his relationship but he better be ready for the consequences.

 

"I need to do something about this." Jiyong said while getting up and going out of the room.

 

He dialed on his phone and spoke to the only other woman he relies on. "Noona, are you free right now?" He called Dara.

 

Every time there was an article about him and Kiko or when they would go out on a date, he'd ask Dara for a favor to help him somehow hide his real relationship.

 

He and Dara would leak false news and leave 'hints' to the fans and press. They never really announced that they are dating but they might as well have.

 

 

​​​​​​BACK TO DECEMBER 2015

 

 

Dara is looking at one of their pictures online. They are not together in the picture but the article highlights all the brands and things they have in common. In Korea, the couple culture is different, just like how it is different in each country. Here, one way of showing your couple status is by using "couple items" and Jiyong used this to his advantage.

 

Some fans are right, if you are under the same company, the artists tend to wear/use the same brand, even have the same style. However, that's what makes it a perfect cover up for the real couples. You will never know who's dating who within the company because of that.

 

"For your information, those shoes are my favorite. It's just a coincidence that he has the same one as well." Dara said, talking to no one in particular, about the shoes she's wearing on the picture highlighted as their couple shoes.

 

At first, she was okay with the whole thing because Jiyong is a close friend of hers. She also used to have a crush on him and she was willing to do anything to help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter