The Confrontation pt 1

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, you certainly took your time." Chaerin said to Seungri when he entered the room.

/

It has been 10 minutes since Dara left & Seungri walked her out. 

 

"If we didn't know better,we'd have sent out a search party for you." She added.

 

"You should've just said you missed me. No need to be too dramatic about it." He teased. 

 

"Why in the world would I miss you? I would never!" Chaerin said indignantly.

 

"There you go again with being dramatic. If you must know, I just made a phonecall." He explained.

 

"And you couldn't do that here? Prolly one of your hoes again." 

"Lee Chaerin, we Queens, shouldn't talk like that." Bom scolded her. "And you Panda, when are you going to stop playing around?" 

 

"Wait, what is this? A relationship seminar? I thought this was a club." Top interjected. He knows where this argument is headed so he stepped in. He wanted this night to be chill & fun for all of them,that includes Seungri no matter how much of a pain he is sometimes.

 

"Common guys,don't forget the reason why we went here in the first place. It was an added bonus seeing Dara noona. That got to be a sign that this is going to be an epic night right?" Daesung added.

 

"That is if The Dragon doesn't find out." Bom said. 

 

"Find out what?" They heard a male voice say & they all looked at the door as it opened and in came Jiyong with YB & Minzy.

 

Dae, CL & Bom froze. Though Top didn't look as shocked as them, he definitely still looked flustered.

 

"Hey, be honest with me, he's the one you called, right?" Bom whispered to Seungri.

 

"Ok, you caught me." The BigBang maknae surrendered. 

 

"Yo,what happened in here? Did you see Dara noona? A friend of mine told me she's hanging out tonight with the BTS kids." Youngbae asked,looking confused.

 

"Welp! There goes our plan of keeping them in the dark. Why did I even think we can hide this to begin with??" Bom thought. 

 

After what seemed like only a couple of minutes of silence, Jiyong asked, "She already dropped by, didn't she?"

 

"With these folks, I don't know why I even asked." Bom sighed.

 

"Yes. Let's leave her be for now. She didn't come here for us." Bom said.

 

"What did you say? Who did she go here for then? Those kids??" Looks like Jiyong didn't like what she said. They can see him getting upset.

 

"Kwon Jiyong, you might think the world revolves around you, maybe almost all the people think that too, but it really doesn't. She left and hasn't come back for a reason. As her friends and colleagues, let's respect her decision." It was the older Seunghyun who spoke.

 

Top rarely butts in but when he does, everyone listens,even the mighty dragon----- until now.

 

"Everyone in this room is important to me & we are all family so you'd understand me if I'd do this." At that, he strode off the room using the that moment to escape while everyone got caught off guard except Bom.

 

"Why are you just standing there??Follow him! This isn't going to end well,I can feel it!" Bom shouted to the BigBang boys while dialling Dara's number.

 

"I'll follow them too." Chaerin decided.

 

"Call me when it happens, Chaerin~ah." 

 

"Deh,unnie." 

 

"I should've tried to distract him & bought more time for Dara unnie." Mingkki cried.

 

"You did enough, Mingkki~yah. We all know Jiyong would've found out sooner. All we can do now is to help contain the situation & prevent whatever's going to happen from blowing up to the media." Bom instructed.

 

"I'll help with that unnie. I'll make the necessary calls & let Sajangnim know as well." Mingkki responded.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter