Track #3

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After that night, Dara didn't know that she'd be busier than ever and that she'd barely have any free time. However, nothing will stop her from fulfilling 1 of her ultimate dreams so she made use of what today's technology had to offer and exchanged emails with Tablo back and forth discussing her featuring.

 

The title of the track has been chosen and everything is set. She's also reserved some time from her schedule to record and all that's left is to wait. Dara is both excited and scared. Excited to finally be singing again, to do the thing she loves most and she'll even get to do it with Epik High,which is family to her. On the ther hand, she's scared out of her wits to be back in that place. Where she started here in Korea but also where she almost lost everything.

 

Will I be able to do it? No, there's no question, I must do it. Besides, the people seem to have moved on already. Some things have changed, she has proven her worth & more. Maybe it's time to test the waters.

 

Thankfully she has a lot of distractions to keep her occupied for now. She's currently in her office finalizing her daily reports and reviewing Namjoon's collaboration with Younha. She's good friends with the soloist so it wasn't difficult to make the arrangement. She knows how important it is to inspire an artist so she's doing her best to help BTS reach their potential.

 

**Her phone rings**

 

"Yoboseyo?" She answered.

 

"Noona?" The deep male voice on the other line answered.

 

She knew he'd make contact,she just didn't know how or when since he seems to be different from s.

 

"Namjoona, what made you call?" She knows why but she still wants to make sure.

 

"Uhm, I was informed that you got me that collaboration with Younha sunbaenim. I...I....I've been waiting for this chance ever since we debuted & you made it happen. Thank you very much noona." Namjoon thanked her sincerely.

 

"You don't have to mention it. It's my job to do these things and you know Younha is a good friend so it's not like it was difficult for me to get you that collab." She shyly assured the rapper.

 

There was a few seconds of silence before Namjoon answered, "Why?" He asked her. In his mind he added, why can't you be just like any other normal girl & just be grateful when someone says thank you?

 

She knew this trait of her annoyed most people but she can't help it.

 

"I'm sorry, noona just isn't used to it. But seriously, it's not a big deal." She tries to reassure him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter