Chapter 1

(B)ehind (T)he (S)cenes with Sandara Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                       

 

It’s another busy day for Dara, running around the place & catching up on deadlines are normal things for her even before when she was still in the PH but now that has she has started working in Big Hit Entertainment as a PR director trainee, her schedule is packed more than ever.

 

When she was first offered the job, she was hesitant especially since she’s already a member of 2ne1 & they’re already known worldwide with a very big fanbase. The boys have just debuted then hence they weren’t really busy & barely had any fans. However, she really wanted to pursue another career path behind the camera especially since aside from acting, she’s always had the love for things behind the camera. With hesitation but a little push from ot3 & YG, she accepted the job and fast forward to 3 years, the boy group’s popularity(the one she manages) skyrocketed & the fans multiplied a thousand-fold. Sometimes, she still can’t believe that the kids she took care of, have fangirls & even sassaengs following their every move. She’s years older than them & even considers herself an ajumma or their mom sometimes though the boys vehemently disagrees with her & insists on calling her noona & sometimes don’t call her any honorifics at all if they’re feeling playful.

 

**a few rooms away from her office**

 

“Noona!!! Where’s my Dara noona??!”, shouted Taehyung when the boys arrived from their dorm to the company to do rehearsals for a special year-end event. Seems like they’re busier than usual now that the year is almost over because they have to attend award shows & year-end events of music shows. They’re always practicing & barely rests or goes out to do anything other than to work(which means to appear on shows). Not that they’re complaining, they’ve worked hard to be where they are right now, for people to know their name & be invited to year-end shows & award ceremonies. For their music to touch people around the world & hear them, really hear them.

 

“Ya, Kim Taehyung, how many times do I have to tell you not to call her “my” Dara noona, she’s “our” noona not just yours,  you don’t own her you little rascal.” Namjoon scolded V & threatened to hit him though he won’t actually hit his dongsaeng, he’s not that kind of hyung or leader.

 

“It’s okay with noona when I call her that so why should I listen to you, hmpft!” Tae said & snobbed his hyung. 

 

“Aish, this kid!” Namjoon said while shaking his head. He just shrugged it off afterwards because he has a lot on his mind. As the leader of the group, he’s really stressed & burdened though he’s doing his best not to show this to the members. Don’t get him wrong, he is honored & elated that they’re finally getting more recognition & love from the public & the industry they’re at but it all comes at a cost. Their haters also multiplied & bad rumors have increased which are all untrue & targeting the group & sometimes, them individually.  He just collapsed on the nearest chair & hung his head back, grateful for this short time to sit & rest. After 1 hour, they have to start rehearsing.

 

“Namjoona, just ignore that kid, you know how much he likes noona & we can’t blame him, noona is really good with taking care of us, plus she’s really pretty too.” Suga told Namjoon, but the last part, he just said that in this head. He sat beside him & laughed a little, they all know the fact that V gets clingy to people he likes. Even mysterious, “cold-hearted” Suga didn’t escape their noona’s charm. All of them are enthralled with her.

 

“Manager-hyung, do you know when’s my noona coming here? She’s supposed to be here already before we’ve arrived right? Where did Bang PD-nim send her this time??” V bothered their manager seeing as it’s almost 30 minutes & his noona still hasn’t entered their room.

 

“She’s just in her office you little punk, she also has deadlines you know. Did you forget that she will be the PR manager of the company soon & not your personal PR manager?? That job connotes bigger responsibility & needs her entire attention hence she can’t have distractions & ‘kids’ bothering her.” Their manager said & when he said “kids” he turned his head to V & looked at each member, indicating that the group are the kids he’s referring to. In turn, they all felt guilty & shocked at the same time.

 

“Oh yeah, I al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter