Out of breath I

Citrus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

”Please open the door… Minhyuk, I’m begging you, I’m sorry!” 

”It’s unlocked” He heard Minhyuk mutter and he went inside, well inside the sight broke his heart. 

Minhyuk sat on the floor, arms around his knees, blinking away tears. When he noticed Hyungwon he had looked away. 

”Minhyuk… I’m so so sorry…”

The blonde shook his head and laughed, a bitter and dry laugh. 

”It’s okay Hyungwon… I understand, I was just another person in your life, and I never told you but I get easily emotionally attached to people, so I’m the one who should be sorry”

Hyungwon just stared at the older before sinking to his knees in front of the boy. 

”What are you talking about???”

Minhyuk looked at him now and Hyungwon could almost see right through the boy, see his heart scattered in pieces. 

”I saw you, you and that other guy…” It took Hyungwon a couple of seconds to realize he was talking about Wonho… ”You kissed him… He was good looking though, bet you’d make a great couple”

”But I don’t want him… I want you” 

 

//

 

Minhyuk was confused, he saw it with his own eyes. The short boy cupping Hyungwons face before leaning in… He didn’t want to imagine further than that.

”Just go, I don’t need your excuses okay? Just please leave, you’re just torturing me even more”

”Please listen to me!” Hyungwon almost shouted, sitting in front of Minhyuk, so so close. So close it hurt.

”I… I don’t want to” Minhyuk scoffed and Hyungwon looked taken back by the snazzy answer from the usually calm and peaceful Minhyuk. 

He could feel Hyungwons soft fingers moving amongst his cheek, wiping the tears away. He wanted to tell Hyungwon to stop, to leave him alone, but he couldn’t. He thought he was strong, but he wasn’t. 

”Wonho is an old friend” Hyungwon started ”Or an ex actually… We haven’t really seen each other in a long time, and yeah, he was the reason I ran out of the restaurant, and we never kissed” 

Hyungwon looked out of breath and realization was hitting Minhyuk. 

”So you still love him, don’t you?” Minhyuk asked, looking Hyungwon straight in the eyes ”If you do, then tell me… ”

”It’s complicated”

”I love complicated…”

”It’s a long story”

”I have all night” Minhyuk was not ready to lose this fight and he could see how Hyungwon gave up after a while, and he nodded at the younger ”Please tell me”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter