New beginnings

Citrus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

 

Hyungwon felt soft lips on his, knowing it was wrong to let him continue but he was too tired to push Wonho away.

In the end, the one pulling away was Wonho, tears in his eyes. 

”I… I’m so sorry” He said, panicking. He was shaking violently and all Hyungwon could do was stare at him.

”I’m sorry, I get if you’re… , I really ed up” Wonho muttered, knowing Hyugnwon still struggled with Minhyuk, knowing he had Mina. Mina, even though he barely loved her anymore, she didn’t deserve this and neither did Hyungwon.

”I’m gonna… Go now…” Hyungwon said, raising to his feet quickly ”Try not to die and call if something happens” He said dryly, closing the door behind him. 

 

In panic, he called Jimin.

”Yes? Is he alive?” Jimin asked a bit too casually, Hyungwon shrugging. 

”Wonho kissed me”

”He WHAT?” Jimin spat, Hyungwon hearing a door close on the other side of the phone. He guessed Yoongi was home. 

”Wonho, he kissed me. Right on the lips, he smooched me, mouth to mouth but in a ro-”

”Okay I get it, but why?”

”I don’t know!!!” Hyungwon almost shouted, pulling his hair ”I have no freaking clue…”

”What even happened?”

”Wonho overdosed slightly, then he pretty much survived and I just clean the cuts on his hand and then bam… He smooched me” 

”Stop using the word smooch, it sounds disgu- Yeah babe? Um, I’m talking to Hyungwon? Yeah apparently, Wonho kissed him? Um I don’t know but I’ll see you later then? Yeah, bye! Um, sorry, that was my husband” Jimin laughed and Hyungwon smiled ”But back to your problem… What are you gonna do? You know you need to tell Minhyuk right?”

”Yeah, I know… I’m planning to today, just gonna find the right moment to do it…”

”You better, but be careful…”

”Yeah I will, talk to you tomorrow”

”Yeah, bye”

 

Why did he kiss Hyungwon? Wonho wasn’t even sure why, but all he knew was that he had to make it up to the other, and apologize. 

 

 

To: Minnie

From: Hyungwon

 

”Can we talk? I mean, in real life, it’s important”

 

To: Hyungwon 

From: Minhyuk

 

”Yeah sure, are you okay?”

 

To: Minnie

From: Hyungwon

 

”I think so, I don’t know”

 

To: Hyungwon

From: Minhyuk

 

”Okay, I’ll be at your apartment in 15, love you”

 

Read @ 10:47pm

 

Hyungwon felt bad for dragging Minhyuk to his apartment at this hour, but he wanted to explain. 

 

 

”Hello?” Minhyuk asked, and Hyungwon met with him at the door, taking his jacket. 

”What’s up?”

They both laid down on the couch, Minhyuks left hand resting on Hyungwons hip. 

”So… It’s okay now, but Wonho took an overdose” Hyungwon started, seeing Minhyuks jaw drop.

”Wait, what?”

”Yeah… But he did, and I found him half dead on his bed today” The image of an almost dead Wonho was glued before his eyes and he swallowed. Minhyuk seemed to notice how uncomfortable he was, his hand leaving Hyungwons hip, instead squeezing his hand assuringly. That gave Hyungwon some strength and he continued. 

”So… I did what they always do in movies, you know with the shower and so…” Hyungwon paused, it felt wrong telling Minhyuk this. 

”Then he passed out, and when he woke up eight hours later, I cleaned his cut and-”

”Hyungwon?”

”He kissed me”

Silence. 

”Minhyuk?”

Silence.

”Please…”

”Did you kiss him back?”

”Of course not???” Hyungwons voice cracked, and he felt Minhyuk scooting further away from him, to the edge of the couch. 

”But you didn’t push him away, did you?” Minhyuk murmured, looking like he’d been slapped.

”I…”

”No, you didn’t…” Minhyuk said, and got up. 

Hyungwon grabbed his hand, pulling him back down on the couch.

”Listen to me! My best friend was dying, I was tired… I just couldn’t do it, you need to understand!”

Minhyuk was silent. 

”It’s you that I love… I love him too but as a brother. That’s all it is, nothing more.”

”You promise?” 

”I promise…” 

Minhyuk crawled in-between Hyungwons legs, pecking him on the lips ”Are you okay?”

”I think so, I’m a bit worried he’ll lose his mind over this, like he always does when stuff happens, so I’ll have to check on him tomorrow after work” 

Minhyuk didn’t answer that, just leaned down and kissed the younger hard, cupping his face, it with his thumb.

”Stay the night, please?” Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter