Never let me go II

Citrus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

 

Minhyuk got off the plane, his face was swollen and he had small puffs underneath his eyes. He looked, but also felt like . 

 

He found his way out of the airport, and managed to find an empty cab.

”Where to?” The driver asked and Minhyuk was unsure what to answer. 

”_______ hotel, please…”

”Of course”

 

Minhyuk reached the hotel, paying the chauffeur before entering. 

He got a room on the third floor, throwing his bags on the bed before throwing himself down there to, breathing out heavily. 

He was back in Korea… Finally. 

Minhyuk decided that it would be best to tell his friend, the one who helped him with the apartment, that he was back in Korea. 

The only one who had answered his call, who had been kind enough to listen to what he had to say. 

 

To: Yoongi Min

From: Minhyuk

 

”Hey, I am @ the hotel right now, how’s it going with the apartment, finding anything?”

 

To: Minhyuk Lee 

From: Yoongi 

 

”Glad to hear the flight went well then? And actually, I found an apartment that seemed pretty cheap, it’s at ___________ and I think it will b perfect”

 

To: Yoongi Min

From: Minhyuk

 

”Hmm why do I recognize that address? Huh, doesn’t matter, but thank you, really”

 

To: Minhyuk Lee

From: Yoongi

 

”When will you tell the others that you’re back?”

 

Minhyuk thought about that one before he answered, knowing it was a pretty sensitive question. 

 

To: Yoongi Min

From: Minhyuk

 

”I am honestly out of ideas… The dance studio, at the end of the day maybe? Do they still own it?”

 

To: Minhyuk Lee

From: Yoongi

 

”Wow, you really ed up did you…

But yes, they still have it, Hyungwon, Wonho and my husband works there together with two other instructors. 

And if you wonder who my husband is, it’s Jimin, I don’t know if Hyungwon told you in one of his letters that you never replied to, but yeah, it’s a thing. 

And I would be careful if I were you, and you’re lucky it’s Friday tomorrow, so you have to weekend to explain to Hyungwon what the you were doing for three years… He has been pretty broken, still… A mess with panic attacks and depression, because of you”

 

Yoongi and Jimin were married? What letters? Minhyuk was confused.

The last part of the text showered him in guilt. Had he been the cause of Hyungwons panic attacks. He knew the younger got really bad panic attacks now and then, but being the cause for them made his heart to drop. 

He knew he had been broken too, but he had expected Hyungwon to move on… He expected that because Hyungwon was the one who broke up with him, not vice versa. 

 

To: Yoongi Min

From: Minhyuk

 

”…”

 

Read @ 5:46pm

 

 

The next day.

 

Yoongi had given him the address to the studio, telling him at classes were done at 7:30pm. Minhyuk had planned to show up, Yoongi telling at least Jimin on forehand. 

Jimin had been pretty chill about it, or at least it seemed like that. Yoongi told him later that Jimin had been unusually quiet and he expected it had something to do with his arrival. 

 

//

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter