Wine and mistakes made

Citrus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23

 

They were on the couch, each holding a glass of vine. Hyungwon was resting his head on Minhyuks shoulder, taking a sip from the red liquid before asking

”Why did you come home? Why now?”

Minhyuk thought for a second, not wanting to screw up more than he already had. 

”I… From the first day at my jobs until… A couple of days ago, I started saving my money for a plane ticket so I could come back as soon as possible” Minhyuk swallowed anxiously, tracing his fingers amongst Hyungwons arm ”What about your mom?” 

”She’s still in the US, I called her and told her I’m going home, I haven’t talked to her since…”

Minhyuk didn’t want to talk about his mom, he missed her so much, and he felt guilt overtime he thought about her, still left in the US, with no one… Unless she got herself a boyfriend, but Minhyuk doubted it. 

Hyungwon seemed to sense that Minhyuk didn’t wanna talk about his mom and instead, he tried to change the subject slightly. 

”Where did you work?”

”Five days a week I worked at a clothing store, and every night besides Sundays, I worked at a night club located pretty close to my apartment…”

”A night club? Doesn’t seem very you?” Hyungwon asked, scooting away from Minhyuk to refill his glass. 

”Well…” Minhyuk started, accepting a new glass of vine from Hyungwon ”It was close to home, so I could easily walk afterwards and not be too tired the morning after… Also, there was a lot of alcohol that I could drink…”

Drink to ease the pain Minhyuk thought, and suddenly it hit him, and he swallowed anxiously. He knew this would be brought up later that night, and he just had to figure out how to tell Hyungwon.

 

Too much alcohol consumed later and a lot of giggling coming from the blonde, he suddenly felt a hand on his thigh. Oh, how he had longed for that touch, but deep down in his gut, he knew Hyungwon needed to know. 

”Hyungwon…” He murmured, pushing the youngers hand away. They were in a really ty situation, Minhyuk a little bit more tolerable to alcohol than Hyungwon, his mind a little clearer while the younger, a light weight, had it a little harder.

”There is something you need to know before anything happens…”

Hyungwon suddenly looked up at him, puppy eyes almost killing Minhyuk. 

”I… Were you with anyone while I was gone…?”

Hyungwon just stared at him before answering softly ”No…”

Ouch…

”Before… This can escalate, I need you to know, while I way gone I made a lot of mistakes…”

”So what? We broke up if you remember?” Hyungwon slurred and Minhyuk looked at him. He looked even skinnier now than before and Minhyuk got a bit worried. Hyungwons face looked tired, a lot older and Minhyuk didn’t even realize until now how he almost forgot this beautiful face, so determined to not be reminded every day of it. So determined to forget. 

”I just thought you should know that I slept ar-”

He was shut up by Hyungwon mid-sentence, the younger connecting their lips. In no time, Hyungwon was straddling his lap, cupping his face. Minhyuk whimpered when Hyungwon bit down on his bottom lip, Hyungwon taking the opportunity to explore Minhyuks mouth with his tongue. 

Minhyuk moaned, struggling with the buttons on Hyungwons shirt, dragging his fingers amongst the visibly pale skin.

Hyungwon pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their lips. The youngest smiled quickly before attacking Minhyuks neck with kisses and later light bites, creating small purple bruises and red marks. Minhyuk was burning, and he needed Hyungwon, he needed him now, running his hands through the almost black hair.  

Since it wasn’t enough with just the kisses, and since too many layers of clothing separated them, Minhyuk decided to take matters into his own hands, pushing Hyungwon down onto the couch. He hovered over the other, slowly grinding his hips downwards, creating friction. Hyungwon moaned underneath him, and Minhyuk continued his movements, connecting their lips again. 

 

 

After cleaning up, or at least trying to, Hyungwon were laying on top of Minhyuk, their limbs all tangled together. It was warm and uncomfortable, but both of them were too drunk and too tired to care.

”You’re so ing pretty…” Hyungwon slurred, Minhyuks face with his hand, staring into the others dark eyes. 

Minhyuks fringe was plastered to his forehead, his whole body covered in sweat. 

”I look disgusting…” He muttered, covering his face with his hands. 

”No, you don’t” Hyungwon said, removing his hands from his face, kissing him on the nose ”But, I think we both need a shower…” He continued, getting of Minhyuk ”You can go first if you want to, you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter