The break up + half love poems

Citrus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

Hyungwon regretted everything he had told Minhyuk that evening, this nagging feeling in his gut staying him for all four days until graduation.

But at the minute, he had no time to worry. 

He was free… School was finally over and he didn’t know what to feel. He was proud of himself, he was happy but still sad. There were so many people that he would miss, so many people that he loved. 

He would have his own life, the apartment being a good start and a not so steady income camming. At least it payed off. 

His dad had even bothered attending the ceremony, barely ever being home with Hyungwon and his mom. Hyungwon even swore he could see something like pride when he looked at his dad from the stage. 

Jooheon and I.M had been at his side the whole time, the trio laughing and enjoying their last time together. 

 

When it was time to leave, Hyungwon knew that there were one person he hadn’t talked to. 

”Jooheon, don’t do stupid now” Hyungwon laughed, arms hugging the other hard, not knowing how much they would be able to hang out. Jooheon hugged him back, laughing ”Same goes for you Chae, but I’ll see you around huh?”

”Yes, you will” He promised before he let go. 

He knew Jooheon and I.M would stay together, try to make it in the music industry, Hyungwon the only one who weren’t, making their goodbyes even harder. I.M and Jooheon had agreed that it wouldn’t be the same without Hyungwon. 

”Changkyun you bastard, you made it” Hyungwon said, hitting the younger in the chest before hugging him. Even though I.M, or Changkyun could be a little sometimes, he was Hyungwons best friend and Hyungwon would miss him. 

Just when he hugged Changkyun, his eyes met with a pair of dark orbs and a blonde mop of hair. 

Minhyuk was looking over at him, and Hyungwon sighed, nodding his head towards the small river that were floating amongst the school grounds. 

Minhyuk tried a smiled, and went over there. 

”Now if you excuse me, I have one more person to talk to before we leave” Hyungwon said, bidding his goodbye to his friends. 

 

”Hi…” Hyungwon said, joining Minhyuk on the small bench. 

”I’m packing this week…” Minhyuk said simply ”Mom wants me to prepare for the US in time, so we’re leaving sometimes soon”

”Okay” Was all Hyungwon could say before he gently rested his head on Minhyuks shoulder.

”I’m going to miss you…”
”I’ll miss you too” Hyungwon didn’t feel that talk active right now, he just wanted to be close to Minhyuk. It hurt. 

”Hmm I… I meant to ask you… Please, let’s spend one last night together” Minhyuk was shaking again, and Hyungwon put a hand on his arm, squeezing assuringly. 

”Yeah, that sounds good to me…” Hyungwon said, sitting up before cupping Minhyuks face in his hands, connecting their lips. 

Minhyuk tasted like cigarette smoke, mint and… Simply Minhyuk and Hyungwon never wanted to let him go. 

The kiss was sweet, Minhyuks hands around Hyungwons neck, playing with the small hairs on there. 

Minhyuk were the first one to pull away, smiling weakly and for the first Hyungwon smiled back. 

 

One week before

 

Minhyuk was packing. Packing and packing until his body was sore and his limbs felt like they would fall off. 

His mom did the same, a sad look painted over her face the whole time. 

Boram hated seeing her son in pain, but… She needed the job, it would pay so much better than her current and she just wanted the best for them. 

 

5 days before

 

The house were mostly empty of their things, it was a really nice house. Old, but lovely colors and interior, and Minhyuk would miss it. 

They still had the kitchen going, eating ramen from a cardboard box on the floor. 

It was mostly silent, Boram not daring to say anything, Minhyuk never wanting to, never forgiving her. 

 

2 days before

 

Hyungwon had decided to stay in his apartment. It was nice there, cozy. He was at the mall, needing to get new curtains. But something were missing. That something could be a certain citrus smelling blonde. 

 

1 day before

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter