Studying and chill + the pizza girl incident

Citrus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

The upcoming weeks were hard for Minhyuks and his mom. 

Everything started with questionings, documents and long talks with officers. 

The trial had been bittersweet for Minhyuk, it was his own dad sitting there… His own dad who had so many times abused him, they had also later accused him of other things that Minhyuk hadn’t even bothered to listen to. 

By his side through the whole thing were Hyungwon, joining him in court and in bed when Minhyuk couldn't sleep. He helped the other study, they tried to study together as often as they could, always ending up laying together, just thinking about life. 

Hyungwon often read him poetry, his own and some old favorites. It was Minhyuks favorite thing, laying with his head in Hyungwons lap, listening to the other while he painted up worlds in front of them using only his his words. 

When it was all over, when his dad was serving for his crimes, everything went back to normal. Or at least they tried to make it seem normal for the sake of Minhyuk and his mom. 

Everything was fine now. It was over. 

 

The weeks passed so quickly after that, and this semester was finally coming to an end. 

Finals were plaguing them, staying up until the morning had been an everyday for all students, determined to leave this semester behind with decent grades. 

 

”Minhyuk, can you call for pizza…” Hyungwon muttered, head in his history book. The other sighed but nodded, grabbing his phone beside him.

”Mmm hello? Yeah, I would like to order a pizza… Hold on a second!” Minhyuk said, turning to Hyungwon ”The usual?” 

”Yeah…”

”Okay, so I would like a Lovely Lisa… Yeah, and two cokes… Perfect, bye” Minhyuk finished, throwing his phone to the side. He put groaned, leaning on Hyungwons shoulder ”I’m tired…” 

”And so am I… But I can’t afford ing up Mr Mins class so here I am…”

”Hmm moody, are we?” Minhyuk said, nuzzling his face in the crook of Hyungwons neck, trying to cheer the other one up. Hyungwon gave him a weak smile, resting his head on Minhyuks head. 

”Could you please help me with this, I don’t really get the question?” Hyungwon muttered, his dignity wounded. Minhyuk smiled brightly, him too diving into the history book. 

 

//

 

The girl delivering the pizza clearly flirte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter